NordInvasion Forum
Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Models and Textures (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Thread: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Senni - 27-07-2012

Honestly, I wouldn't touch a thing!

It looks amazing, (oh god I hope this is on the 2h tourney list) I can't describe in words how awesome it looks and how much I want it Tongue.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 28-07-2012

(27-07-2012, 04:18 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: :o :o :o I want that sword! GIVE MEEEEE.....

Hehehe thanks Smile.

(27-07-2012, 04:22 PM)Kwal link Wrote: I like it! although that probably doesn't mean anything Tongue

I think the guard's size is fine, bigger and it wouldn't look like a (non-WoW) sword anymore. The size of the handle is good too. Only thing I would suggest is making the tip a bit sharper, maybe by thinning out the upper part of the blade a bit (above the curves).

I tried to illustrate it here, where I mean the blade to be inside the lines, although I did a very crude paint job I hope you get my point Tongue

Just a suggestion though, if that's a lot of work or you think it wouldn't look good in the complete picture then never mind because it already looks great Smile

It means great deal for me since i love getting feedbacks no matter what, so thanks for that mate Smile. I think i get what you mean, i'll try to make the tip looks sharper by playing with uv's and tip of the mesh a bit. It's lenght is about the same as silver greatsword model of mine, but i wanted this one to be a "thinner and faster" 2hander Smile. Thanks again Kwal Smile.

(27-07-2012, 04:38 PM)Senni link Wrote: Honestly, I wouldn't touch a thing!

It looks amazing, (oh god I hope this is on the 2h tourney list) I can't describe in words how awesome it looks and how much I want it Tongue.

Thanks alot mate, i'm glad you like it Smile. Dont worry i'll just play with it a little, no big changes. Its up to devs to pick it for NI Smile.

"Injustice" will be in my next post i hope Wink.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 29-07-2012

Ok i decided to modify specially the hilt till i feel proportions are fine. I hope now its more balanced. I also changed the tip of the mesh and the texture a bit to make the tip look sharper. After that i tried to resize the sharpened sides of the blade but it became to wide and i decided to leave it as its. Anyway here are new screenshots and 2 others to compare before and after;

[Image: shhLo.jpg]
[Image: 3xyid.jpg]
[Image: Gmtli.jpg]
[Image: pezqK.jpg]

Right sides are with the new resized hilt.
[Image: qnMhj.png]
[Image: fXg9N.jpg]

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Kwal - 29-07-2012

Awesome. That's really the finishing touch imo Smile

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - lkenage - 29-07-2012

I like it, but I beel the gold hilt is a little too bright. I would prefer it a little bit darker or more subdued so it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious.

Otherwise, fantastic job! The little knob at the end of the hilt is really cool.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 30-07-2012

(29-07-2012, 06:38 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Awesome. That's really the finishing touch imo Smile

Thanks mate Smile.

(29-07-2012, 07:42 PM)lkenage link Wrote: I like it, but I beel the gold hilt is a little too bright. I would prefer it a little bit darker or more subdued so it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious.

Otherwise, fantastic job! The little knob at the end of the hilt is really cool.

Thats because i mostly took screenshots while sword is exposed to sun directly and that makes it shine too bright i guess, altough 4th ss is not getting that kind of light; so if even its too bright to you then i guess you are right Smile. Thanks lkenage Smile.

----------

I finished Injustice(its a retexture of justice mesh). While i'm not really happy with the end result; i couldnt really make anything better than this and i think its better to call it as finished or i'll go crazy Tongue. Here is the Injustice;

[Image: Bk5zz.jpg]
[Image: bEW28.jpg]
[Image: zvCeE.jpg]

With this one is completed i guess i'm done with editing-modifying these two. Lets see what i can model next... maybe i can continue modelling an armor.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - alee56 - 30-07-2012

Ohh damn Ryu new texture looks like the first blades deamonic older brother Big Grin, would be awesome if warband let you duel wield them together ;D

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 30-07-2012

(30-07-2012, 01:45 PM)alee56 link Wrote: Ohh damn Ryu new texture looks like the first blades deamonic older brother Big Grin, would be awesome if warband let you duel wield them together ;D

That was my aim, hence the naming of the 2 swords Smile. Still, Injustice isnt came out as i want it to be Sad.

I'd love to dual wield swords in warband but it can only be done by using one sword mesh as a shield(fake dualwield Tongue) i guess, i never saw a mod that manages real dualwielding.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Senni - 01-08-2012

Wow, love the second texture, its awesome!

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Jarold - 01-08-2012

.....AWESOME!....