NordInvasion Forum
Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Community Projects (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+---- Forum: Models and Textures (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Thread: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more (/showthread.php?tid=1531)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 23-08-2012

(18-08-2012, 01:02 PM)Jalau link Wrote: boah they look amazing pls modell them and then put them in the mod Big Grin

Haha if i ever can complete one Tongue.

(22-08-2012, 10:20 PM)Khmer link Wrote: Amazing Models!

Thanks again mate.

And sorry to bump this one without giving something new. Ahh some news i can give maybe, i stopped modelling for now hahahaha(not forever ofcourse, i'm just bored for now Tongue)! Maybe i can come with something different, but not that soon (or if devs ask for something needed for NI). Anyways i hope you guys enjoy my models Smile.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Jarold - 07-09-2012

Are you accepting ideas at all?  ???

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 07-09-2012

Sure. Just know that i won't do an exact copy of something, but more likely similar Smile.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Jarold - 08-09-2012

Ok. Well im just going to throw an idea at you, im not expecting you to make it.

I thought of this awhile ago, before more blunt weapons were added, but I think its still cool.

Swadian Pride (weapon name )

Description : The smashing part of the weapon ( can't figure out what its called ), is a lions head ( open mouth, closed mouth, I don't care really ). Maybe head made out of iron, or a mix of iron and gold ( whatever looks the best ). The handle would be wooden, with some parts being wrapped with metal for decoration ( kindalie what you didwith snake halberd ). The part where the hands goes on the handle would be wrapped with straps of leather for grip. The weapon could have a reach of like 80-90.

Well thats my idea, of course its a two hander. Then again make it one hander if you want.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 08-09-2012

Nice idea Jarold. It'd be great if you can draw it since without references, model will lack things for sure and i dont really have 2d skills to draw it myself.

Anyways, if i start modelling weapons again i'll try to make something similar to what you described Smile. Thanks for your suggestion mate.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Art2X - 08-09-2012

I have some excellent skills in Paint, so i drew this hammer very well, u can even use it as texture I think.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 08-09-2012

I must say that your paint skills are far better than mine Big Grin.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Jarold - 08-09-2012

Ok i'll try to draw somethng, to bad I suck at drawing.....perhaps you've seen my nordinvasion art XD

EDIT : Ok don't laugh at my horrod drawing but heres what my idea looks like.

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Art2X - 09-09-2012

Uahaha Jarold lion is awesome XD. It even looks like Con from anime Bleach XD

Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - Ryu - 09-09-2012

Well at least your drawings are better than mine and Art2X's Tongue. Also that really looks like Kon i agree Big Grin. Man now i wish we had Bleach weapons here for fun hahaha Tongue.

But again by drawing, you show how you are committed to this weapon, i'll try to model it when i start to modelling again for sure Jarold Smile.

Also yeah i saw those art of yours, nice stuff hehehe.