NordInvasion Forum
[SGDT] Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] [Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: [SGDT] Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] [Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=23038)

Pages: 1 2 3

[SGDT] Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] [Open to Applications] - Silberfalke - 22-05-2014

[glow=red,2,300]The Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders is recruiting...you as[/glow]

1.[SGDT]Trader

2.[SGDT]Mercenary

What is the difference between us and the other houses?
-We pay you! Wink

Requirements:
-Level 32+ (I will make exceptions to this for outstanding players)
-Teamplayer (highest priority)
-exceptional performance in respect to level, stats and gear
-Ban free history
-Basic English

Teamspeak is not yet required, but will be later, as well as skype.

A few words in general:

We are a Trader's guild. We finance and supply the Swadian Army. We share our loot
and we are honourable in gaming, PM and forum. We help each other unconditionally.
We support (not only our) team ingame and value this more than anything else.
Our goal is a fair price for everyone in the NI community, depending on a free market,
supply, demand and scarcity. Money is power and Swadia can use it Wink

House Rules:

Traders:

-No scamming, under no cicumstances. We do not sell a Sturdy Wood for 4000. It doesn't
matter if it's being bought or not. We simply don't do so.
-Traders will get together a specific percentage of all profits the guild makes.
-Traders will finance the mercenaries and pay their daily salary by giving away 10-20%
of their profits - [glow=red,2,300]not their earnings[/glow].
-Traders will not price battle other guild members.

Mercenaries:

-Mercenaries will sell their loot to the guild for a specific percentage of the market price
at the AH (this might be around 90% of the expected profit). [glow=red,2,300]Legendaries NOT included[/glow].
-Mercenaries will be paid by the traders regarding their rank. The opening salary is 1000
gold pieces per day (Recruit).
-Two traders will pay one merc.
-The salary depends also on the number of traders and the amount of profit the guild makes.
-Payments and account support will be in the hands of the guild's Quartermaster.

All "specific" amounts have yet to be dicussed in conference which will take place as more
people join the guild.
To clarify: Everyone will have his/her say in that and get a [glow=red,2,300]fair[/glow] share of the profit.

The guild itself will be a non-profit organization, giving away [glow=red,2,300]all[/glow] surplus equally to
traders and mercs. Some further explanation I gave to someone:
And finally Big Grin...the Application (please PM):

Trader's Application:

Character name(s):
Level:
Profession:
Type:
Estimated Weekly Profits:
Answers to Application Questions I,II&III:
Reason to join [SGDT]:

Mercenary Application:

Character name(s):
Level:
Profession:
Type:
Estimated Average of kills in a Normal Run (16/16):
Answers to Application Questions I,II&III:
Reason to join [SGDT]:

The Test:

1. Playing
After you applied, I will go with you on 2 Normal runs and one Deathmatch.
One NR of at least (14/16), one solo NR as a spectator. The first will be
to check your skills as a teamplayer. The second will be to check
your gaming style and kill skills... Wink The Deathmatch will show your smartness...

Infantries have to withstand until skirms. Ranged until Troopers. This test will
be the same for both trader and mercenary.
For this test we agree on a time that's good for you. DO NOT MISS THE TIME! Wink

2.Character
Answer these questions (answers are binding):
I. (Ranged) You are on Hard Hidden Cave (16/16). It is the second wave. Luckily
the team has cades which are now build at the cading spot. The shielder is in his
expected position, defending the entrance to the base. There they come, leaving
the cave! - What do you do as an Archer/Skirm/Crossbowman?

II. (Infantry) You are on Normal Offshore (16/16). It is the first wave. The team
consists of 50% ranged and 50% infantry. All ranged line up at the above wall and
wait for the incoming wave to gun them down. What do you do as an infantry?

III. (Trader) You are at the AH. After actualizing the page, you see a Wood of Glasir
popping up for the sensational price of 3 Gold. What do you do as a trader of [SGDT]?

These rules might not yet be final, my word is. Smile

Best Regards,
-Silberfalke
(Leader of [SGDT])

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - SaxonCamel - 22-05-2014

Good luck to you all, may the rivers fortune flow like my discharge on a Saturday morning.

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - Silberfalke - 22-05-2014

Thanks Saxon! Smile Much appreciated!

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - Malong - 22-05-2014

Seems like a pyramid scheme. Good luck.

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - darklit - 22-05-2014

odd idea. but seems interesting. good luck!

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - Farawyn2 - 22-05-2014

good luck

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - Silberfalke - 22-05-2014

(22-05-2014, 05:40 PM)Malong link Wrote: Seems like a pyramid scheme. Good luck.
It might seem like for you, but that definitely is NOT the idea. Which part of the word honourable
do you not understand?
Also...read the edited clarification.

Thx

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - clickeverywhere - 22-05-2014

Best wishes to your house. Someone finally implemented an entry-test! It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now but never had the time.

Don't really see the point of mercs giving their stuff to traders when they could just do without the middleman. What's the max salary anyway?

(22-05-2014, 06:55 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: -snip-
Don't really see the point of mercs giving their stuff to traders when they could just do without the middleman. What's the max salary anyway?
The traders use their skills to get the best possible prices for the players loot. Often the
loot is sold for way too low prices at the disadvantage of the player and the buyer laughs
and in some cases even feels proud of it, disrespecting the time, the player spent to get
it. I'm sick of that. Traders know the real value of things and will get a fair price that often
and especially in the forums is not reached. The rather small percentage of this price that
the player gives to the guild will be returned to him by salary or percentage share (for traders)
...and more, as profits will be more reasonable than before...

I hope the test will be a good filter...

Thanks for your good wishes... Smile

Edit:
Max salary has to be discussed as well as the progression of it...by all players of the guild
...just give it a bit of time until people join (if) ;D

Re: [SGDT] - Swadian Guild of Distinguished Traders [EU] [32+] - Timmix - 22-05-2014

Interesting theme, goodluck.