NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Reccomended] - Tribble - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 12:14 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Have a nice trip madman!

Congratulations to NobelHawk on becoming the 2nd Captain! Treat him well.

My question is , is he Nobel?

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Reccomended] - Mr.Peso - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 12:35 PM)Cloud link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=27889.msg196564#msg196564 date=1410092067]
Have a nice trip madman!

[/quote]

Don't think his first name is Alfred.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Reccomended] - Nobel - 08-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 01:43 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: [quote author=Cloud link=topic=27889.msg196567#msg196567 date=1410093324]
[quote author=Slayer link=topic=27889.msg196564#msg196564 date=1410092067]
Have a nice trip madman!

[/quote]

Don't think his first name is Alfred.
[/quote]

It could be?

Event details for this weekend:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=31808.0.html

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Reccomended] - Slayer - 09-09-2014

(05-09-2014, 02:44 AM)floop link Wrote: Ingame Name: [SB]floop  floop will change SB it is not around anymore
Steam Name: floop
Player ID: /23112/-/2436833/
Level:52/39
Class: commando/sniper
Support Class: Siege Engineer/sniper nothing
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: nearly 2 years.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i am also australian.

(06-09-2014, 10:55 AM)Choriisu link Wrote: Ingame Name: Choriisu-sama
Steam Name: チョリース
Player ID: 2489014 (willing to leave current house)
Level: 39
Class: Sniper
Support Class: Armoursmith, Apprentice
Teamspeak: Yes, mic Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 3 months
Why do you want to join our house?: You're one of the more active houses around in Aus
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yi Bruuu~

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner
here's how to do it

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Reccomended] - Renji - 11-09-2014

(09-09-2014, 06:03 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=floop link=topic=27889.msg196294#msg196294 date=1409885040]
Ingame Name: [SB]floop  floop will change SB it is not around anymore
Steam Name: floop
Player ID: /23112/-/2436833/
Level:52/39
Class: commando/sniper
Support Class: Siege Engineer/sniper nothing
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: nearly 2 years.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i am also australian.

(06-09-2014, 10:55 AM)Choriisu link Wrote: Ingame Name: Choriisu-sama
Steam Name: チョリース
Player ID: 2489014 (willing to leave current house)
Level: 39
Class: Sniper
Support Class: Armoursmith, Apprentice
Teamspeak: Yes, mic Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 3 months
Why do you want to join our house?: You're one of the more active houses around in Aus
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yi Bruuu~

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

here's how to do it
[/quote]

Das ist mir wurst Slayer.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Nobel - 16-09-2014

Event details for this weekend:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=32149.0.html

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 17-09-2014

Hows everything going LoC?

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Mr.Peso - 17-09-2014

(17-09-2014, 01:52 AM)MadMan link Wrote: Hows everything going LoC?
Fine ofc, events were working pretty well from what I've heard.
And I finally got my own Stone Maul, German trading skills ftw.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - ┼[₣LΩҞI┼]™ - 18-09-2014

Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Floki,Floki[II],Floki[III]
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group)[FLΩҞI]Br▲vh∑∆rȾ™┼
Player ID:2442971(floki id , pls contact me , iam currently in a "trading house" of ma friend
Level: The level of your characters(list all here)52Floki,49Floki[II],Floki[III]43
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)Floki Warden,Floki2 xbow,floki3 pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?Floki Apprentice, Floki2 Engineer
Region:AU/NA/EU:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no)no
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:Cuz you are tolerant and do nice events :Smile
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:Yus

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 19-09-2014

(18-09-2014, 05:51 PM)Floki link Wrote: Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Floki,Floki[II],Floki[III]
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group)[FLΩҞI]Br▲vh∑∆rȾ™┼
Player ID:2442971(floki id , pls contact me , iam currently in a "trading house" of ma friend
Level: The level of your characters(list all here)52Floki,49Floki[II],Floki[III]43
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)Floki Warden,Floki2 xbow,floki3 pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?Floki Apprentice, Floki2 Engineer
Region:AU/NA/EU:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no)no
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:Cuz you are tolerant and do nice events :Smile
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:Yus

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

here's how to do it