NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - ┼[₣LΩҞI┼]™ - 19-09-2014

(19-09-2014, 12:09 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Floki link=topic=27889.msg198260#msg198260 date=1411062712]
Ingame Name: The name of your characters(please list all here)Floki,Floki[II],Floki[III]
Steam Name: (This is a requirement as we will add you to a steam group)[FLΩҞI]Br▲vh∑∆rȾ™┼
Player ID:2442971(floki id , pls contact me , iam currently in a "trading house" of ma friend
Level: The level of your characters(list all here)52Floki,49Floki[II],Floki[III]43
Class: The main class of your character(list all here)Floki Warden,Floki2 xbow,floki3 pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?Floki Apprentice, Floki2 Engineer
Region:AU/NA/EU:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no)no
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:Cuz you are tolerant and do nice events :Smile
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:Yus

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner
here's how to do it
[/quote]
Alright , ty ;D
I already downloaded banner pack and added you on steam ;D
Btw i am out off the  trading house so you should be able to invite me

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 20-09-2014

Announcements:

Built the wall cade, yay! Next up, a barrel.

Promotions/Demotions:

Cloud - Demotion - Supreme High Lord Demon Ninja Master of Ninjutsu

Disco - Promotion - Soldier
Raiko - Promotion - Soldier
Woody - Promotion - Soldier
Doran - Promotion - Soldier
Peso - Promotion - Soldier
Stezz - Promotion - Soldier

Spartan - Promotion - Member

Mob_Boss - Demotion - Member
James - Demotion - Member
Thorin - Demotion - Member

Welcome to new members:

Choriisu-sama - AU
Floop - AU
Floki - EU

No medals.

Good job at the event, killed odin and thor, full 16/16 LoC server!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Renji - 20-09-2014

(20-09-2014, 12:41 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Announcements:

Built the wall cade, yay! Next up, a barrel.

Promotions/Demotions:

Cloud - Demotion - Supreme High Lord Demon Ninja Master of Ninjutsu

Disco - Promotion - Soldier
Raiko - Promotion - Soldier
Woody - Promotion - Soldier
Doran - Promotion - Soldier
Peso - Promotion - Soldier
Stezz - Promotion - Soldier

Spartan - Promotion - Member

Mob_Boss - Demotion - Member
James - Demotion - Member
Thorin - Demotion - Member

Welcome to new members:

Choriisu-sama - AU
Floop - AU
Floki - EU

No medals.

Good job at the event, killed odin and thor, full 16/16 LoC server!

Promote me to "Anti-Slayer Prodigy" nub. I r s0 gud D4t my R4nK 1z in d1FFr3nt houzes. G3t 0n Lvl.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - YehonatanElia - 21-09-2014

Ingame Name: YO_TheSniperMan
Steam Name: galit_480
Player ID:2477501
Level: i have one , level 32
Class: archer
Support Class:Apprentice
Region: i am from israel so i dont know if it EU/AU
Teamspeak: no
About how long have you been playing NI: i was played in the game a lot of time but i stopped to play and before a month ago start play again.
Why do you want to join our house?:because i see [LoC] all the time and you look like a good house.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:yes
and my english it not so good.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 21-09-2014

(21-09-2014, 06:38 AM)YehonatanElia link Wrote: Ingame Name: YO_TheSniperMan
Steam Name: galit_480
Player ID:2477501
Level: i have one , level 32
Class: archer
Support Class:Apprentice
Region: i am from israel so i dont know if it EU/AU
Teamspeak: no
About how long have you been playing NI: i was played in the game a lot of time but i stopped to play and before a month ago start play again.
Why do you want to join our house?:because i see [LoC] all the time and you look like a good house.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:yes
and my english it not so good.

Application pending.

Join us on teamspeak when we are doing a run, add me on steam so I can inform you of when we are doing so.

PS: We have an event tonight in 3 hours from this post, feel free to come Smile

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Atreus - 21-09-2014

Ingame Name: Atreus
Steam Name: Lord Trumpeting of Sandwich
Player ID:2453965
Level: 42
Class: Archer
Support Class:tinkerer t2
Region:AU
Teamspeak: yes
About how long have you been playing NI: started approx 18months ago, but only came back approx 3 months ago. (work commitments)
Why do you want to join our house?: seem like the most solid bunch of blokes on NI that I have seen
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: absolutely

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 21-09-2014

(21-09-2014, 07:49 AM)Atreus link Wrote: Ingame Name: Atreus
Steam Name: Lord Trumpeting of Sandwich
Player ID:2453965
Level: 42
Class: Archer
Support Class:tinkerer t2
Region:AU
Teamspeak: yes
About how long have you been playing NI: started approx 18months ago, but only came back approx 3 months ago. (work commitments)
Why do you want to join our house?: seem like the most solid bunch of blokes on NI that I have seen
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: absolutely

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner
here's how to do it

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Atreus - 21-09-2014

Thanks mate, I'll finish this map and do it now.
Look forward to seeing you and everyone else in game and on steam.

Cheers,
Atreus.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - clickeverywhere - 21-09-2014

What the hell is this sorcery, Slayer...