NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 26-09-2014

(26-09-2014, 05:19 AM)Nobel link Wrote: Doran, you'll have to remind me... Since when were we married?

He lime started ass fucking him

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 26-09-2014

New name for LoC

Lots of Cunts
Lords of Clits

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Mr.Peso - 26-09-2014

Lovers of Cookies
Lords of Chimneys
Lung of Cancer (at least for me, bloody cigarettes)
Lackeys of Calradia

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slugbath - 27-09-2014

Lol RIP

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Sheathe - 29-09-2014

The legendary I get Big Grin and the excitement I get

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 29-09-2014

(29-09-2014, 02:38 AM)Sheathe link Wrote: The legendary I get Big Grin

God get over it

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Sharp - 29-09-2014

Ingame Name: Sharp, Gundar, Frozen
Steam Name: Fork
Player ID: 21825, 22812
Level: Sharp - 40, Gundar - 45, Frozen - 14
Class: Sharp - Pikeman, Gundar - Commando, Frozen - Longbowman
Support Class: Sharp - None, Gundar - Engineer, Frozen - None
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic - Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 4-5 months
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 29-09-2014

(29-09-2014, 01:42 PM)Sharp link Wrote: Ingame Name: Sharp, Gundar, Frozen
Player ID: 21825

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Also update your banner pack to be able to see our correct banner
here's how to do it

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 30-09-2014

(29-09-2014, 01:49 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Sharp link=topic=27889.msg199723#msg199723 date=1411998173]

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

here's how to do it
[/quote]

Slayer since the Mod has been updated i dont think you need to do the banner pack anymore.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 30-09-2014

(30-09-2014, 02:02 AM)MadMan link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=27889.msg199726#msg199726 date=1411998547]
[quote author=Sharp link=topic=27889.msg199723#msg199723 date=1411998173]

here's how to do it
[/quote]

Slayer since the Mod has been updated i dont think you need to do the banner pack anymore.
[/quote]

True!