NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 01-10-2014

Events:

NOTE: Now that we have more members, arrive early (even up to 1 hour!) to reserve you slot in the server. First in, first dressed (I will keep a note of who arrives first), (If you are not in the TS, you will not be counted).

Weekend events! As always if you would like to attend, please be in the [LoC] Teamspeak channel at least 15 minutes prior to the event. Cheers.

Saturday Countdown: [countdown=10,04,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday Countdown: [countdown=10,05,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Riak - 02-10-2014

Ingame Name: Riak, ShinyCoont

Steam Name: nog'

Player ID: 21823, 2493098

Level: Riak - 39, ShinyCoont - 1

Class: Riak - Sniper

Support Class: Tier 2 - Apprentice

Region: AU

Teamspeak: Yes

About how long have you been playing NI: About 6 months.

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Bum_Puff - 02-10-2014

Player ID:2450603

Level: Zethway: INF Tier 4 level 43. Woopy: Xbow level 11, tier 1 (almost 2)

Class: Infantry Tier 4

Support Class: Engineer (apprentice)

Region:AU

About how long have you been playing NI: Late 2012/ early 2013

Why do you want to join our house?: Referred by a mate. I want to get back into this game.

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i do.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 11:25 AM)Riak link Wrote: Ingame Name: Riak, ShinyCoont

Steam Name: nog'

Player ID: 21823, 2493098

Level: Riak - 39, ShinyCoont - 1

Class: Riak - Sniper

Support Class: Tier 2 - Apprentice

About how long have you been playing NI: About 6 months.

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

(02-10-2014, 01:17 PM)Bum_Puff link Wrote: Player ID:2450603

Level: Zethway: INF Tier 4 level 43. Woopy: Xbow level 11, tier 1 (almost 2)

Class: Infantry Tier 4

Support Class: Engineer (apprentice)

Region:AU

About how long have you been playing NI: Late 2012/ early 2013

Why do you want to join our house?: Referred by a mate. I want to get back into this game.

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i do.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - MadMan - 04-10-2014

Since we have done the Field Medic Kit and slayer does not know what he wants to make now i come up with these to put something out there.

House Crafting ideas.

House Bow, Arrows and Full Bear Set (More than one when it come's to the Bear Set)

House CTS

House Royal Guard Set (Aegis Shield And Armour)

House Slashing Set

What do you think should be made?

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 04-10-2014

(04-10-2014, 01:44 PM)MadMan link Wrote: Since we have done the Field Medic Kit and slayer does not know what he wants to make now i come up with these to put something out there.

House Crafting ideas.

House Bow, Arrows and Full Bear Set (More than one when it come's to the Bear Set)

House CTS

House Royal Guard Set (Aegis Shield And Armour)

House Slashing Set

What do you think should be made?

Thanks for this.

All house members please view:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LVmZmVmxHjNnCe_VcuLqvKowh-s3cnbbNhfnqrqrq_I/viewform

Cheers!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Matthias - 05-10-2014

Ingame Name: TS_The_Social_Man/_Josef1_                                                                (TS will be removed if needed)
Steam Name: matthias[Nr59]
Player ID:2443115 (TS_The_Social_Man), other char is ruling my trading house
Level: 52 both chars
Class: Warden/Chosen Marksman
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:AU/NA/EU:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no)yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:
First hello to all LoC members Smile

I really like this game  and to join a nice cooperative  house, to enjoy the events and the loots. I heared many good things about this house, so I want to be  part of it.
I love this crafting system of you guys, which is impressing me most in the house.

PS.I hope I will get my chance to be on trial

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:of course why shouldn't I ?

best wishes
Thranduil

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 05-10-2014

(05-10-2014, 03:52 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Ingame Name: TS_The_Social_Man/_Josef1_                                                                (TS will be removed if needed)
Steam Name: matthias[Nr59]
Player ID:2443115 (TS_The_Social_Man), other char is ruling my trading house
Level: 52 both chars
Class: Warden/Chosen Marksman
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:AU/NA/EU:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no)yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?:
First hello to all LoC members Smile

I really like this game  and to join a nice cooperative  house, to enjoy the events and the loots. I heared many good things about this house, so I want to be  part of it.
I love this crafting system of you guys, which is impressing me most in the house.

PS.I hope I will get my chance to be on trial

Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:of course why shouldn't I ?

best wishes
Thranduil

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - AresDaBoss - 06-10-2014

Ingame Name: AresThePikeman - AresTheCommando - AresTheSniper - AresTheSharpshooter
Steam Name: Hephaestion
Player ID: 2476585 - 2474215 - 2487761  -2464015
Level: 42 - 41- 15 - 34
Class: Pikeman - Commando - Man At Arms - Longbowmman
Support Class: Nurse - Apprentice - Nurse
About how long have you been playing NI: 1 Year roughly.
Why do you want to join our house?: To finally play this game as a team and experience events and play with fellow aussies. I've seen this house grow and grow and wish
to become part of it. Hope to hear from you soon!
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Of course, the reason I'm here.

Cheers
Jordan

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 08:26 AM)Heisenberg link Wrote: Ingame Name: AresThePikeman - AresTheCommando - AresTheSniper - AresTheSharpshooter
Steam Name: Hephaestion
Player ID: 2476585 - 2474215 - 2487761  -2464015
Level: 42 - 41- 15 - 34
Class: Pikeman - Commando - Man At Arms - Longbowmman
Support Class: Nurse - Apprentice - Nurse
About how long have you been playing NI: 1 Year roughly.
Why do you want to join our house?: To finally play this game as a team and experience events and play with fellow aussies. I've seen this house grow and grow and wish
to become part of it. Hope to hear from you soon!
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Of course, the reason I'm here.

Cheers
Jordan

Come on TS to have a chat with me.