NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Bradah - 08-10-2014

Ingame Name: Bradah
Steam Name: Donkey
Player ID: 21927
Level: 46
Class: Pikeman
Support Class: Apprentice
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: At least 3 - 4 months over the last couple of years.
Why do you want to join our house?: I want to join a house to improve my character and LoC seem like the best AU house.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 08-10-2014

(07-10-2014, 03:49 PM)TinkerBell link Wrote: Ingame Name: TinkerBelll
Steam Name: Protato675
Player ID:2462868
Level: 52 of courseĀ  Wink
Class: The main class of your character(list all here) Archer (Warden)
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? Im An engineer.
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) No, but yes i have ts
About how long have you been playing NI: Im not sure really, a very long time though Smile
Why do you want to join our house?: I played with you guys before on a public servers , and i thought you were really nice guys.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes i understand, ive played played with some of you on a AU server, i think it was, before and really thought you were nice guys Big Grin

Application Pending.

Please add me on steam and join teamspeak so we can have some chats.

(08-10-2014, 08:40 AM)Bradah link Wrote: Ingame Name: Bradah
Steam Name: Donkey
Player ID: 21927
Level: 46
Class: Pikeman
Support Class: Apprentice
Region: AU
About how long have you been playing NI: At least 3 - 4 months over the last couple of years.
Why do you want to join our house?: I want to join a house to improve my character and LoC seem like the best AU house.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Application accepted, member on trial.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 08-10-2014

Congrats Choriisu and Sharp on their Legendaries!

[Image: uzwNqYR.png]

[Image: dHtJ7tc.png]

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - futzi999 - 08-10-2014

Ingame Name: COMMON
Steam Name: Common
Player ID: 51037155
Level: 43
Class: Commando
Support Class: Medic, Field Surgeon
Region: Eu, Germany
About how long have you been playing NI: I'm playing NI since one year. During this period I had a few breaks.
Why do you want to join our house?: I played with LoC Members and they were really kind. I want to be part of this community.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, im not disrupted by a bad ping.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - DeadOtter - 08-10-2014

Ingame Name: Hello Kitty
Steam Name: Hello Kitty
Player ID: 666
Level: 99
Class: Kitty
Support Class: Catnip
Region: Worldwide
Teamspeak: In cat tongue i can speak
About how long have you been playing NI: for a very long time sir i love ni
Why do you want to join our house?: i want to join the house because i heard you like the hello kitty and i looooove the hello kitty, many good things i bring to you sir along with many sale providings
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Meow

(08-10-2014, 12:56 PM)futzi999 link Wrote: Ingame Name: COMMON
About how long have you been playing NI: I'm playing NI since one year. During this period I had a few breaks.
Why do you want to join our house?: I played with LoC Members and they were really kind. I want to be part of this community.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, im not disrupted by a bad ping.

Application Pending.

Please add me on steam and join teamspeak so we can have some chats. You can find my steam on the first post of this thread. Our teamspeak is the Nord Invasion teamspeak: Ts3.nordinvasion.com we are in the Lords of Calradia Channel.

(08-10-2014, 01:54 PM)DrCox link Wrote: Ingame Name: Hello Kitty
Steam Name: Hello Kitty
Player ID: 666
Level: 99
Class: Kitty
Support Class: Catnip
Region: Worldwide
Teamspeak: In cat tongue i can speak
About how long have you been playing NI: for a very long time sir i love ni
Why do you want to join our house?: i want to join the house because i heard you like the hello kitty and i looooove the hello kitty, many good things i bring to you sir along with many sale providings
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Meow

Application accepted, member promoted to windowlicker.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters) and add Nobelhawk and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Lophorius - 08-10-2014

Ingame Name: Loris / Loris_The_Pikeman / Loris_The_Guard / Loris_The_Sharpshooter
Steam Name: Loris (URL to my profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042543400/ )
Player ID: 2454549
Level: Loris: Lvl 52 Warden / Loris_The_Pikeman: lvl 42 / Loris_The_Guard: lvl 33 / Loris_The_Sharpshooter: lvl 14 (barely use that char)
Class: Main Char: Loris: Warden
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no): yes
About how long have you been playing NI: dunno, started with NI long time ago but I took breaks from NI from time to time.
Why do you want to join our house?: Because there are almost always ppl of LoC online and they are quite good and friendly.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: yes, I often play on AU servers in the morning anyway.

Greetings

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 09-10-2014

(08-10-2014, 11:19 PM)LorisTheBlue link Wrote: Ingame Name: Loris / Loris_The_Pikeman / Loris_The_Guard / Loris_The_Sharpshooter
Steam Name: Loris (URL to my profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042543400/ )
Level: Loris: Lvl 52 Warden / Loris_The_Pikeman: lvl 42 / Loris_The_Guard: lvl 33 / Loris_The_Sharpshooter: lvl 14 (barely use that char)
About how long have you been playing NI: dunno, started with NI long time ago but I took breaks from NI from time to time.
Why do you want to join our house?: Because there are almost always ppl of LoC online and they are quite good and friendly.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: yes, I often play on AU servers in the morning anyway.

Greetings

Application Pending.

Please add me on steam and join teamspeak so we can have some chats. You can find my steam on the first post of this thread. Our teamspeak is the Nord Invasion teamspeak: Ts3.nordinvasion.com we are in the Lords of Calradia Channel.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Renji - 09-10-2014

(09-10-2014, 12:18 AM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=LorisTheBlue link=topic=27889.msg201247#msg201247 date=1412810378]

Ingame Name: Loris / Loris_The_Pikeman / Loris_The_Guard / Loris_The_Sharpshooter

Greetings

Application Pending.

[/quote]
I wish I had as many applicants as you. Nobody takes my house seriously enough. I know all the Aussies deep down want to join.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - DeadOtter - 09-10-2014

o yeah im a windlow licker,,,, wait thats not good lol