NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - MadMan - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 12:52 AM)Wilson.J link Wrote:Ingame Name:  Wilson
Steam Name: Wilson      link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066652025
Player ID:2489029
Level: Wilson Lvl 38
Class: Infantry Tier 3 Sergeant (6 skill points from upgrading)
Support Class:Apprentice Engineer Tier 2
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Yes and Yes for mic
About how long have you been playing NI: 4-6 months
Why do you want to join our house?: I have been playing NI for a while now and during that time i have become to learn of a few houses and the LoC house are the most respected house from other players. After a long and tough time of fighting an leveling up i believe i am at the point of extenting my teamwork and dedication to a house now. I have become a well know person within the Community and have been known for my interaction and teamwork with people on the servers. So i would like to bring Honor to the already Outstanding High honored and respect house, LoC.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:Yes i do

funniest Application Ever. I will tell you why if you get into the house.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - Weiner - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 12:52 AM)Wilson.J link Wrote:Why do you want to join our house?: I have been playing NI for a while now and during that time i have become to learn of a few houses and the LoC house are the most respected house from other players. After a long and tough time of fighting an leveling up i believe i am at the point of extenting my teamwork and dedication to a house now. I have become a well know person within the Community and have been known for my interaction and teamwork with people on the servers. So i would like to bring Honor to the already Outstanding High honored and respect house, LoC.
lol

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - DR. - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 12:52 AM)Wilson.J link Wrote:Why do you want to join our house?: I have been playing NI for a while now and during that time i have become to learn of a few houses and the LoC house are the most respected house from other players. After a long and tough time of fighting an leveling up i believe i am at the point of extenting my teamwork and dedication to a house now. I have become a well know person within the Community and have been known for my interaction and teamwork with people on the servers. So i would like to bring Honor to the already Outstanding High honored and respect house, LoC.
ha i would put you in

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - Nobel - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 12:52 AM)Wilson.J link Wrote:Ingame Name:  Wilson
Steam Name: Wilson      link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066652025
Player ID:2489029
Level: Wilson Lvl 38
Class: Infantry Tier 3 Sergeant (6 skill points from upgrading)
Support Class:Apprentice Engineer Tier 2
Region:EU
Teamspeak: Yes and Yes for mic
About how long have you been playing NI: 4-6 months
Why do you want to join our house?: I have been playing NI for a while now and during that time i have become to learn of a few houses and the LoC house are the most respected house from other players. After a long and tough time of fighting an leveling up i believe i am at the point of extenting my teamwork and dedication to a house now. I have become a well know person within the Community and have been known for my interaction and teamwork with people on the servers. So i would like to bring Honor to the already Outstanding High honored and respect house, LoC.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?:Yes i do

Application pending, add Slayer and myself on Steam (details are on the front page) and join some runs with us/hop in Teamspeak so we can get to know you.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] - Slayer - 03-11-2014

(28-10-2014, 06:12 PM)Mark_V link Wrote:Ingame Name: Mark_IV / Mark_V
Steam Name: Sylvestre
Player ID: 2450750 / 2452472
Level: 48 / 48
Class: Commando, Crossbowman
Support Class: Engineer
Region: EU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 years
Why do you want to join our house?: My aim is to join events and be in a group of friends in NI.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes of course. I used to be in VLKA.

Application accepted, member on trial.

Please read all of the house page upon joining and view the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (if you can afford it). Lastly, please add Nobel and myself on Steam (Steam details on front page) so we can add you to the house group.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - Mimer - 05-11-2014

Ingame Name: Mimer, Ts_Mimer_Hood
Steam Name: 75th_LCpl_Mimer
Player ID: 2439567
Level: The level of your characters: Mimer, Ts_Mimer_Hood
Class: Zwei+ Warden
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region: Eu
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2000 hours
Why do you want to join our house?: i like this house and members
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - Nobel - 06-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 05:51 PM)Mimer link Wrote:Ingame Name: Mimer, Ts_Mimer_Hood
Steam Name: 75th_LCpl_Mimer
Player ID: 2439567
Level: The level of your characters: Mimer, Ts_Mimer_Hood
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region: Eu
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2000 hours
Why do you want to join our house?: i like this house and members
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Application pending, join a few runs with us sometime so we can see how well you would fit in.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - DR. - 06-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 05:51 PM)Mimer link Wrote:Class: Zwei+ Warden
so 2000h but only 2 hero ?

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - MadMan - 06-11-2014

(06-11-2014, 04:58 AM)WOODZ link Wrote:[quote author=Mimer link=topic=27889.msg206169#msg206169 date=1415209892]

so 2000h but only 2 hero ?
[/quote]

True that

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Closed] - MadMan - 07-11-2014

Slayer forgot to post it here so i did

(07-11-2014, 12:14 PM)Slayer link Wrote:Weekend events for LoC! If you would like to attend, please join the LoC Teamspeak channel at least 15 minutes prior to event.

However, our events have recently started getting full 1-2 hours before they have even started, so be sure to be early to secure your spot!

Please note, admins DO NOT get special privileges in simply joining when they see the event on. If they want in, they need to wait like everyone else, it is entirely unfair.

Saturday Countdown: [countdown=11,08,2014,10,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday Countdown: [countdown=11,09,2014,10,00]Started[/countdown]