NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Deerpig - 19-12-2014

(19-12-2014, 06:43 AM)MadMan link Wrote:m8 im going to be 100% with you some times it might look like we are mad at you but we are just fucking around so if you can get past that than you are going to be good.
m8 im going to be 100% with you. I don't care what people do or think of me, which I think makes life a lot simpler. I do not think this will be a problem. In fact, I look forward to this.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 19-12-2014

(19-12-2014, 03:07 AM)Deerpig link Wrote:Ingame Name: iLike2ThrowSticks, Deerpig, Deerwhale, Deerpig2.
Steam Name: Deerpig.
Player ID: 2483636(iLike2ThrowSticks), 2477090(Deerpig), 2478241(Deerwhale), 2478169(Deerpig2)
Level: iLike2ThrowSticks=48, Deerpig=42, Deerwhale=43, Deerpig2=16.
Class: Pikeman(iLike2ThrowSticks), Sharpshooter(Deerpig), Commando(Deerwhale), Longbowman(Deerpig2).
Support Class: T2 Engineer(iLike2ThrowSticks), T3 Engineer(Deerpig), T2 Engineer(Deerwhale), Nothing(Deerpig2).
Region: NA.
Teamspeak: No.
About how long have you been playing NI: 8 months.
Why do you want to join our house?: My previous house, HD(A House Divided) has been dispersed, and I am in need of a new house. I want to be able to take part in group events and be able to trade through my accounts. I also am willing to help people who need help, and would do my best to be a team player and help make a good name for this house.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, I fully understand. I tend to have minor ping lag on all servers, but it usually is only an issue when it's an issue for everyone else as well(when the entire server is acting up.)

Application pending, join us on Teamspeak and play a few games with us to let us get to know you and see if you would fit in.

(19-12-2014, 06:36 AM)MadMan link Wrote:[quote author=Deerpig link=topic=27889.msg211647#msg211647 date=1418970435]
[quote author=MadMan link=topic=27889.msg211644#msg211644 date=1418967810]
I'm just saying this but i dont think this house has ever had a good name and i dont see that changing
I think you took that too literally... I did not mean literally change the NAME of this house. I meant be an example for the house, and be a good sport.

P.S. In case I took your post too literally, I apologise. If you mean that the house has never been held in very high esteem, then I guess I'd have to make that judgment for myself.
[/quote]

Oh no i was not talking about you changing the house name it was more the rep of the house i was talking about no one likes us.

If you know a guy named Winter (Lord_Winter) he only likes us for our Events
[/quote]

That is your own opinion and even if it was hypothetically true, its hardly going to change with that attitude eh? Tongue

(19-12-2014, 06:37 AM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=MadMan link=topic=27889.msg211648#msg211648 date=1418970978]
If you know a guy named Winter (Lord_Winter) he only likes us for our Events

I also like making fun of Nobel.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I can confirm this.

P.S. A note to potential future applicants, we generally ask applicants to put on house tags after they pass trial so please refrain from putting on tags immediately. Thank you.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Deerpig - 19-12-2014

As stated above, I do not have TeamSpeak, and there are a few reasons to this: No working speakers/headphone jack. No microphone. If TeamSpeak is a requirement, I don't believe I will be able to meet that requirement. Please let me know if this will be a problem.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 20-12-2014

(19-12-2014, 06:03 PM)Deerpig link Wrote:As stated above, I do not have TeamSpeak, and there are a few reasons to this: No working speakers/headphone jack. No microphone. If TeamSpeak is a requirement, I don't believe I will be able to meet that requirement. Please let me know if this will be a problem.

Talking on TS is not a requirement but we would like you to be in our channel whilst doing runs/events etc. for the obvious reasons of communication and coordination.

If you cannot join TS at all even just for listening it may become somewhat of an issue.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Deerpig - 20-12-2014

Well, I have an old crappy laptop that I got for free, and as I said before, it has neither a working microphone, nor working speakers. And it has no headphone jack. I will do the best I can without TeamSpeak, but if you feel that this is a deal breaker, I understand.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Soviet - 20-12-2014

(20-12-2014, 05:46 AM)Deerpig link Wrote:Well, I have an old crappy laptop that I got for free, and as I said before, it has neither a working microphone, nor working speakers. And it has no headphone jack. I will do the best I can without TeamSpeak, but if you feel that this is a deal breaker, I understand.

You can get teamspeak on your phone

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 20-12-2014

(20-12-2014, 05:46 AM)Deerpig link Wrote:Well, I have an old crappy laptop that I got for free, and as I said before, it has neither a working microphone, nor working speakers. And it has no headphone jack. I will do the best I can without TeamSpeak, but if you feel that this is a deal breaker, I understand.

If this is the case, unfortunately I'll have to deny your application. Best of luck finding another house.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Deerpig - 20-12-2014

Well, I won't lie and say I understand, because I don't understand why TeamSpeak is required. I will look for a new house. Thanks for your consideration.

(20-12-2014, 10:16 AM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=Deerpig link=topic=27889.msg211759#msg211759 date=1419054378]
Well, I have an old crappy laptop that I got for free, and as I said before, it has neither a working microphone, nor working speakers. And it has no headphone jack. I will do the best I can without TeamSpeak, but if you feel that this is a deal breaker, I understand.

[/quote]
$2 on Android. That would be paying for entry. Interesting concept

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Soviet - 20-12-2014

(20-12-2014, 07:09 PM)Deerpig link Wrote:[quote author=Soviet link=topic=27889.msg211772#msg211772 date=1419070570]
[quote author=Deerpig link=topic=27889.msg211759#msg211759 date=1419054378]

[/quote]
$2 on Android. That would be paying for entry. Interesting concept
[/quote]

lol that's like counting gas prices as "fee for entry" to visit a friend