NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 15-02-2015

(15-02-2015, 03:38 AM)Woody(Thesecond) link Wrote: Ingame Name: MOV_Woody
Steam Name: Woody
Player ID:2438600
Level: 30
Class: Heavy Inf
Support Class:/
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: On and off for the 3 years i've played Warband
Why do you want to join our house?: Looking for a house to interact with and learn from, And find new friends and interests
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, as i am australian and play alongside LoC members in game

Application pending, you will be put on a trial period. Please add me on Steam and join us in TS some time so we can get to know you.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Slayer - 17-02-2015

(15-02-2015, 03:38 AM)Woody(Thesecond) link Wrote: Ingame Name: MOV_Woody
Steam Name: Woody
Player ID:2438600
Level: 30
Class: Heavy Inf
Support Class:/
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: On and off for the 3 years i've played Warband
Why do you want to join our house?: Looking for a house to interact with and learn from, And find new friends and interests
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, as i am australian and play alongside LoC members in game

Denied.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 18-02-2015

Cleaned up the member list.

If you have been removed, it is due to inactivity.

Returning house members who want to be put back on the member list - please send me a PM.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Limon - 18-02-2015

Ingame Name: Limon
Steam Name: limoboy2
Player ID: 2506187
Level: 29
Class: Heavy Longbowman
Support Class: Deployable Board Shield
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI:4 Months

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Slayer - 19-02-2015

(18-02-2015, 05:29 AM)Limon link Wrote: Ingame Name: Limon

Application pending, you will be put on a trial period. Please add Nobel on Steam and join us in TS some time so we can get to know you.

Although you are on trial, please be well aware that at your current level, you are unable to attend our events, thus us "getting to know you" will be fairly difficult as this house prides itself in its main events.

Please attempt to progress your way to level 39 ASAP.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Nobel - 21-02-2015

Master Surgeon's Kit and Big Ammo Crate finished! Big thanks to all who donated!

Our next crafting project will be a house set of Ebony Arrows.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - Slayer - 21-02-2015

(18-02-2015, 05:29 AM)Limon link Wrote: Ingame Name: Limon

Denied. You are not from AU and you did not use the correct application form. Feel free to re apply with the correct application template after 1 week if you wish to do so.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+ Recommended] [AU Open] - MadMan - 22-02-2015

(21-02-2015, 01:19 PM)Nobel link Wrote: Master Surgeon's Kit and Big Ammo Crate finished! Big thanks to all who donated!

Our next crafting project will be a house set of Ebony Arrows.

Your Welcome For All My Gold

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [39+ Recommended] - Nobel - 27-02-2015

Event details for this weekend:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=40536.0.html

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [39+ Recommended] - Slayer - 27-02-2015

Please be aware we are still recruiting to fill our ranks of a full 16 man LoC event.

We are recruiting from all regions, however be aware we are primarily AU based.

If sometime down the line we gather too many members for a full 16 man server, I will be enforcing an attendance system on our spreadsheet which will in turn decide who will come to the event and who will not for that particular day. With this new system, it will make attending in other regions much more fair rather then forcing those people to wake up at ridiculous hours just to reserve a spot.

The Hall of Fame will be removed, however the Sergeant + certs will still apply, and borrowing gear rules shall be changed in due course, stay tuned for that, all will be announced at our next event along with future plans for the house.

Big thank you to Nobel + anyone else i'm not aware of for keeping the house in tact during my absence. I will be becoming more active in the future to come, so you will see more of me around in servers.

Donations are absolutely astonishing, it is brilliant that we can now craft our own house gear and lend it out to people rather then rely on my personal gear, we have come a long way. As usual donations are always much welcome and it only advances the house further, if you have any suggestions on what to craft, feel free to post/pm me anywhere/any time.

Have a good weekend and see you at our event.