NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Monstersti - 27-02-2015

I will still have to stay up till 4 am but i guess if i come late this will help Tongue

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Woody(Thesecond) - 01-03-2015

Ingame Name: SoT_Commando_Woody
Steam Name: Woody
Player ID:2438600
Level: 46
Class: Commando
Support Class:Tinkerer
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: On and off for the 3 years i've played Warband
Why do you want to join our house?: Looking for a house to interact with and learn from, And find new friends and interests
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, as i am australian and play alongside LoC members in game

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Slayer - 06-03-2015

This weekend event details:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=40963.0.html

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Limon - 06-03-2015

Ingame Name: Limon
Steam Name: Limonboy2
Player ID: 2506187
Level: 33
Class: Heavy Long bowman
Support Class: Deployable Board Shield
Region: AU but in ASIA
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 3 Months
Why do you want to join our house?:I want to join because I want to join a good house and make some friends and enjoy playing with LoC members.  Big Grin
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes and it doesn't affect me even though I play from ASIA but still with reasonable ping and and the AU server is my preferred server.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 07-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 10:59 AM)Limon link Wrote: Ingame Name: Limon
Why do you want to join our house?:I want to join because I want to join a good house and make some friends and enjoy playing with LoC members.  Big Grin
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes and it doesn't affect me even though I play from ASIA but still with reasonable ping and and the AU server is my preferred server.

Application pending, join us on TS and add Slayer and I on steam so we can get to know you.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Scarecrow - 08-03-2015

Application:

Ingame Name: Cpt_Radical / Arab_Dance_Party / My_Nungar / Uncle_Tim
Steam Name: Cpt_Radical
Player ID: 2492180 / 2494207 / 2492179 / 2495070
Level: 52 / 52 / 32 / 32
Class: Zweihander / Warden / Crossbowman / Pikeman
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier?
Region: AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic? Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2-3 Years
Why do you want to join our house?: My mates are in and you guys look pretty good.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian? Yeah mate

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 09-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 12:39 AM)Woody(Thesecond) link Wrote:Ingame Name: SoT_Commando_Woody
About how long have you been playing NI: On and off for the 3 years i've played Warband
Why do you want to join our house?: Looking for a house to interact with and learn from, And find new friends and interests
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, as i am australian and play alongside LoC members in game

(08-03-2015, 08:54 AM)Cpt_Radical link Wrote:Application:

Why do you want to join our house?: My mates are in and you guys look pretty good.

Both Applications pending - you guys will be placed on a trial period. Join some of our events and our TS so we can get to know you a bit more and see how well you fit in.

Please add Slayer and myself on Steam also.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Slayer - 09-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 10:59 AM)Limon link Wrote: Ingame Name: Limon

Denied.

Re-apply when you are level 39 so you can join our events, doing so will allow us to get to know you more. Don't be afraid to join EU/NA servers, they are more populated/successful then public Australian servers at the moment and are the fastest xp. If you are having difficulty with the ping, just remember to left click.

(01-03-2015, 12:39 AM)Woody(Thesecond) link Wrote: Ingame Name: SoT_Commando_Woody

You know what we have spoken about, keep to your word.

(08-03-2015, 08:54 AM)Cpt_Radical link Wrote: Application:

Add me on steam, would like a chat.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - randomplayer - 10-03-2015

In game name: casual/ jabby/ password_resent/casualty
Steam name: free kill
Player ID: 2506792/2507980/2510764/2512057
Level: 52/44/18/32
Class: zweihander/pikeman/longbowman/man-at-arms
Support class: siege engineer/engineer/nurse/tinkerer
Region: eastarn NA
Teamspeak: yes
About how long have you been playingNI: 3 months
Why do you want to join our house? Want to be part of a good active house
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian? Yes, may cause ping issues now and then but usually OK.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 12-03-2015

(10-03-2015, 06:53 PM)hunterswan link Wrote: In game name: casual/ jabby/ password_resent/casualty
Steam name: free kill
Player ID: 2506792/2507980/2510764/2512057
Level: 52/44/18/32
Class: zweihander/pikeman/longbowman/man-at-arms
Support class: siege engineer/engineer/nurse/tinkerer
Region: eastarn NA
Teamspeak: yes
About how long have you been playingNI: 3 months
Why do you want to join our house? Want to be part of a good active house
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian? Yes, may cause ping issues now and then but usually OK.

Since you're from NA - just remember our event times may be quite unfavourable to you (8PM AEST), from my knowledge with other Americans who attend our events its quite early in the morning.

If you're willing to deal with that then - Application pending, join us in our events and Teamspeak so we can get to know you.

Sneaky edit - event details for this weekend: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=41328.0.html

A reminder to house members - you only get priority for the event slots if you are there prior to 15 minutes before the event, or unless you notify us earlier that you will be on time to the event.