NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 02:16 AM)Monstersti link Wrote: As of today i will be leaving LoC. This is due to inactivity and event times when we do have events.
I wish good luck to everyone in the house.

Good luck mate. It was good having you here. I'm sure I'll see you around anyway.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Slayer - 03-05-2015

(03-05-2015, 02:16 AM)Monstersti link Wrote: As of today i will be leaving LoC. This is due to inactivity and event times when we do have events.

No worries, thanks for being a part of our house, best wishes for the future.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Mr.Peso - 03-05-2015

Out of the grave of AFGness I wish you good luck with your future endavours in NI.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Telemachus - 06-05-2015

It's always about the people you play with and the continued enjoyment gained from that interaction which drives a house/game.  Once that stops, you start looking somewhere else to interact.  The house is still here, maybe not as interactive as it could be; but it remains.

I've not even logged into NI this week, think I only played a few rounds last week.  I've missed the weekly house runs, not for the game (it's like groundhogs day); but rather for the conversations and chat with the house.  Like the riddle of steel, it's the house boy; those you play with that make things what they are [sorry, I liked that line in Conan].  But tell me it's not that.  Tell me that it's something else which doesn't exist outside of 0 and 1 <--- because this shit isn't real.  Friends are real.  You're mates, they guys you joke with and tease, and post photos of.  That's real.  NI could end tomorrow, your mates are still there.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 06-05-2015

Scheduled an event for Saturday, let's see if we can put something together. Event details:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=43086.msg229850/topicseen.html#new

(06-05-2015, 12:49 PM)Telemachus link Wrote: It's always about the people you play with and the continued enjoyment gained from that interaction which drives a house/game. 

Couldn't agree more.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Mr.Peso - 06-05-2015

I'll try my best to make it to the event, would be cool to have some fun with you guys again after quite a long time.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Mr.Peso - 11-05-2015

This gues to all of you guys:

Today I decided its time for me to move on. Since Ni somehow cought my interest again (for now at least) I'll join a more active house, namely DB.
I've had my best time in NI with you guys, everything from actually joining events to starting to get decent gear and learning how to play NI properly began here.
Most important for me though was all the fun on Ts, I don't want to name anyone particularily since I've experienced everyone in LoC to be a cool person to talk to and have fun with.
I just want to shout out a big thank you to everyone of you for making my time in LoC worthwile.
I will ofcourse join you guys to have a chat if I have the opportunity to do so.

May the lag and Mjolmenor be with you!
Peso

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Slayer - 12-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 08:12 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: This gues to all of you guys:

Today I decided its time for me to move on. Since Ni somehow cought my interest again (for now at least) I'll join a more active house, namely DB.
I've had my best time in NI with you guys, everything from actually joining events to starting to get decent gear and learning how to play NI properly began here.
Most important for me though was all the fun on Ts, I don't want to name anyone particularily since I've experienced everyone in LoC to be a cool person to talk to and have fun with.
I just want to shout out a big thank you to everyone of you for making my time in LoC worthwile.
I will ofcourse join you guys to have a chat if I have the opportunity to do so.

Peso

<3 have a fun stay bud DB is good. May the Freaky's be with you.

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Mr.Peso - 12-05-2015

iScam7 like nobodys business!

Re: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Recruiting - Nobel - 12-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 08:12 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: This gues to all of you guys:

Peso

Thanks for being in and contributing to the house! Good luck and see ya around!

(11-05-2015, 08:12 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: I will ofcourse join you guys to have a chat if I have the opportunity to do so.

You'll always be welcome