NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Slayer - 28-06-2014

Thanks to everyone for participating in todays house event! Had some bad luck in the end but over all a good run! Killed prince easily, changed to a hard server. Got to wave 14 easily and the server crashed. A few people left, however we pulled through to wave 14, didnt crash, however when we went to tome on wave 16, the person juggling the tomes crashed with 2 in his inventory and our top killer had to leave for dinner along with 2 other commandos. As we killed last on wave 16 our shielder was AFK, so we wiped on wave 17, not a bad effort though! Great first event! I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Some promotions/awards!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Leberkass - 28-06-2014

Hopefully I can take part in the next event if it is a bit earlier Wink

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Sir_PriseButtSecs - 01-07-2014

Ingame Name: Sir_PriseButtSecs
Steam Name: Sir_PriseButtSecs
Player ID: 2452745
Level: 45
Class: Sniper/Infantry
Support Class: Field Medic
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 1-2 years

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Tukan - 01-07-2014

Ingame Name: Tukan, Barbarian_Tukann
Steam Name: igy1974
Player ID: 2442681 ( archer ) , 2444196 ( commando)
Level: 40 , 41
Class: Archer , Commando
Support Class: Engineer & apprentice
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: a long time Big Grin

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Slayer - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 10:00 AM)Tukan link Wrote: Ingame Name: Tukan, Barbarian_Tukann
Steam Name: igy1974
Player ID: 2442681 ( archer ) , 2444196 ( commando)
Level: 40 , 41
Class: Archer , Commando
Support Class: Alchemist 6 and Blacksmith 5
About how long have you been playing NI: a long time Big Grin

Please leave your houses and post when you have.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

(01-07-2014, 09:19 AM)Sir_PriseButtSecs link Wrote: Ingame Name: Sir_PriseButtSecs

Change your name and re apply, then we may consider. PM me for more details if you are confused.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Nobel - 01-07-2014

IGN: Noblehawk
Steam: Ariasi
ID: 2470045
Level: 52
Class: Royal Guard
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region: AU
About how long I've been playing NI: A year or so

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Slayer - 01-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 03:44 PM)Nobelhawk link Wrote: IGN: Noblehawk
Steam: Ariasi
ID: 2470045
Level: 52
Class: Royal Guard
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region: AU
About how long I've been playing NI: A year or so

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

Event details this week!

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=28276.msg185179.html#new

Hopefully this allows members of all regions to attend.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Slayer - 02-07-2014

(01-07-2014, 09:19 AM)Sir_PriseButtSecs link Wrote: Ingame Name: Sir_PriseButtSecs

After further review and a few runs with you in teamspeak, you have been accepted.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Weiner - 03-07-2014

Ingame Name: OKT_LeWeiner , OKT_Weiner
Steam Name: Weiner
Player ID: 2445091 , 2447798
Level: 52 , 52
Class: Pikeman , Mando
Support Class: Both Siege
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 yrs+