NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] - (AU Based) | All regions | All Levels | RECRUITING - Sativa - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 03:06 AM)Weiner link Wrote: Ingame Name: OKT_LeWeiner , OKT_Weiner
Steam Name: Weiner
Player ID: 2445091 , 2447798
Level: 52 , 52
Class: Pikeman , (Weiner=RG=No gear)
Support Class: Both Siege
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: 2 yrs+

Some of LoC Members have issues with you from the past, but we are happy to put you on Trial first and see how you go.

Please add our Leader Slayer on steam and please read the front page news when you are in the house, if you have any questions feel free to ask me

Remember! Feel free to join teamspeak and have a chat with us! 88.198.5.120:9990

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sergeant_Stezz - 03-07-2014

Ingame Name: Sharpshooter_Stezz
Steam Name: Stezz
Player ID: 2484051
Level: 22
Class: Heavy Crossbowman
Support Class: Nothing
Region: AU
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 6 months, can't really remember

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 03-07-2014

(03-07-2014, 11:17 AM)Sergeant_Stezz link Wrote: Ingame Name: Sharpshooter_Stezz
Steam Name: Stezz
Player ID: 2484051
Level: 22
Class: Heavy Crossbowman
Support Class: Nothing
Region: AU
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 6 months, can't really remember

Application Denied due to your level.

Since you are an AU player you should be able to come to our normal runs, We always do normal runs for low lvl to lvl them up so you are welcome to come until then feel free to apply again when you reach the level requirement and we will see how you go and also feel free to join our teamspeak channel "Lords of Calradia" so we can get to know you. 88.198.5.120:9990.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Jugg - 05-07-2014

Application: Juggernaught

Ingame Name: VLKA_Stax (Will be renaming ASAP.) Juggernaught, Nord_Sharpshooter, Hulk_Smash Bakey
Steam Name:Goofy24 (Don't judge me had it since 2007 Tongue I was like 15 haha
Player ID: 2432302 Stax/16082 Bakey/2432435 Hulk_Smash/2432489 Juggernaught/2432828 Nord_Sharpshooter
Level: VLKA_Stax Level 52 Commando. Respeccing to Sniper, Juggernaught 42 ,Nord_Sharpshooter 22 Crossbowman, Hulk_smash 31 Skirmisher Bakey level 8 will be speccing as infantry.
Class: Commando, but will soon be sniper
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? I have not done supports yet on any of the toons except for Juggernaught which I believe is tier 1 or two. (Normal cade.)
Region:AU/NA/EU AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Honestly I don't know, two maybe three years on and off due to PC issues.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 05-07-2014

(05-07-2014, 12:46 PM)Juggernaught link Wrote: Application: Juggernaught

Ingame Name: VLKA_Stax (Will be renaming ASAP.) Juggernaught, Nord_Sharpshooter, Hulk_Smash Bakey
Steam Name:Goofy24 (Don't judge me had it since 2007 Tongue I was like 15 haha
Player ID: 2432302 Stax/16082 Bakey/2432435 Hulk_Smash/2432489 Juggernaught/2432828 Nord_Sharpshooter
Level: VLKA_Stax Level 52 Commando. Respeccing to Sniper, Juggernaught 42 ,Nord_Sharpshooter 22 Crossbowman, Hulk_smash 31 Skirmisher Bakey level 8 will be speccing as infantry.
Class: Commando, but will soon be sniper
Support Class:What support are you, and what tier? I have not done supports yet on any of the toons except for Juggernaught which I believe is tier 1 or two. (Normal cade.)
Region:AU/NA/EU AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic (yes/no) Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Honestly I don't know, two maybe three years on and off due to PC issues.

Application Accepted - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------News-------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday Event - Killed Ragnar Twice, no loots though, very good second event guys, excellent turn up with 13 LoC!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - CC_Slyy - 06-07-2014

Great event today, looted an arrowhead and a few HM. Thanks Alot Big Grin

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Boznia - 06-07-2014

Ingame Name:boznia
Steam NameConfusedweeney1997
Player ID:2484140
Level: 34
Class: Heavy Skirmisher
Support Class::What support are you, and what tier? apprentice (normal barricade)
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: about 3 months

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 06-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:25 PM)Boznia link Wrote: Ingame Name:boznia
Steam NameConfusedweeney1997
Player ID:2484140
Level: 34
Class: Heavy Skirmisher
Support Class::What support are you, and what tier? apprentice (normal barricade)
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: about 3 months

Application Pending.

Join us on Teamspeak for a couple of runs so we can get to know you Smile

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 09-07-2014

2 New Events this weekend!

The Saturday Event is LoC ONLY.

If you wish to attend our Sunday event, please arrive in the LoC Teamspeak located in the Nord Invasion teamspeak 15 minutes prior to the event OR post below. Failure in doing so will remove your access to join the first run of the event no questions asked.

Saturday event countdown: [countdown=7,12,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday event countdown: [countdown=7,13,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Mr.Peso - 09-07-2014

Ingame Name: King_Peso, Propa_Gandhi, I
Steam Name: laurensstollwerck
Player ID: 2445653 / 2446171 / 1358
Level: 52 / 49 /4
Class: Commando (Legionnaire) / Pikeman / Undefined
Support Class: Siege Engineer / Engineeer / Undefined
Region: EU
Teamspeak: yes / mic: yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Casually since the time when Ponies and archers in Banded Mail Armor on them were the kings of the servers. Guess I went really active in 2012 or so.

I quit the mod at some point in 2012 I think and started over some weeks ago just to find out my former house (SK) has like 1 semi active member. So I figured out I want to be in an active house to have ppl to play with and talk to instead of lone wolfing all the time.