NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 09-07-2014

(09-07-2014, 09:52 AM)Mr.Peso link Wrote: Ingame Name: King_Peso, Propa_Gandhi, I
Steam Name: laurensstollwerck
Player ID: 2445653 / 2446171 / 1358
Level: 52 / 49 /4
Class: Commando (Legionnaire) / Pikeman / Undefined
Support Class: Siege Engineer / Engineeer / Undefined
Region: EU
Teamspeak: yes / mic: yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Casually since the time when Ponies and archers in Banded Mail Armor on them were the kings of the servers. Guess I went really active in 2012 or so.

I quit the mod at some point in 2012 I think and started over some weeks ago just to find out my former house (SK) has like 1 semi active member. So I figured out I want to be in an active house to have ppl to play with and talk to instead of lone wolfing all the time.

Application Accepted - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 10-07-2014

(06-07-2014, 12:28 PM)Slayer link Wrote: [quote author=Boznia link=topic=27889.msg185970#msg185970 date=1404649549]
Ingame Name:boznia
Steam NameConfusedweeney1997
Player ID:2484140
Level: 34
Class: Heavy Skirmisher
Support Class::What support are you, and what tier? apprentice (normal barricade)
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Do you have a mic yes
About how long have you been playing NI: about 3 months

Application Pending.

Join us on Teamspeak for a couple of runs so we can get to know you Smile
[/quote]

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - 2Smacks - 11-07-2014

Ingame Name: [General]2Smacks,RedHawk_II
Steam Name: FUFU
Player ID: 2464602,2473872
Level: 14,46
Class: Sniper,Pikeman
Support Class: Nothing
Region: NA
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 3 Months and i have been offline for about 2 off those weeks

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Tribble - 12-07-2014

IG name Johann_Gutenberg
Steam name : Eloran
Player ID : 2483
Level : 35
Region : Australia
Support class : waiting to hit tier 4
Teamspeak : I have a mic yes
I have played mount and blade for two years I have a good knowledge of the game and understand the rules and boundaries of the game .. I was hacked in the past and have a new steam account so I hae made a new account. I am going to respec to commando and I am fully equipped with heavy lam pig face ect. You guys seem like a great group of lads and I would be honoured to join

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:01 AM)Cloud link Wrote: IG name Johann_Gutenberg
I have played mount and blade for two years I have a good knowledge of the game and understand the rules and boundaries of the game .. I was hacked in the past and have a new steam account so I hae made a new account. I am going to respec to commando and I am fully equipped with heavy lam pig face ect. You guys seem like a great group of lads and I would be honoured to join

(11-07-2014, 04:06 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: Ingame Name: [General]2Smacks,RedHawk_II
About how long have you been playing NI: Around 3 Months and i have been offline for about 2 off those weeks

Application Pending.

Join our event tonight if you can so that we can get to know yous Check the time here - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=28653.0.html. If you can't come, join our TS and join us in our runs.

Teamspeak IP: 88.198.5.120:9990

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Tribble - 12-07-2014

Will do in your ts now

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 13-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:01 AM)Cloud link Wrote: IG name Johann_Gutenberg

(11-07-2014, 04:06 AM)Redhawk link Wrote: Ingame Name: [General]2Smacks,RedHawk_II

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - StuStu - 13-07-2014

StuSGB (playerid) 2461336
Level 35
Skirm/Pikeman
Support class N/A
Region EU
Age 21
Teamspeak - No mic but will soon
Been playing NI on and off for just under a year.

Thanks
Stuart

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 13-07-2014

(13-07-2014, 10:22 AM)StuStu link Wrote: StuSGB (playerid) 2461336
Level 35
Skirm/Pikeman
Support class N/A
Region EU
Age 21
Teamspeak - No mic but will soon
Been playing NI on and off for just under a year.

Thanks
Stuart

Application Pending.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 13-07-2014

Excellent turn up on both events, killed King Ragnar Twice on saturday with flying colours:

Sunday didn't go as planned. The event server wasn't set, the Australian servers were messed up, there was a major spawn bug in North American servers, so the sunday event was cancelled.

Thank you to all that attended.