NordInvasion Forum
Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Lords of Calradia [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Based] [39+ Recommended] (/showthread.php?tid=24203)

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 13-07-2014

Two events this weekend coming up!

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=28914.msg187347.html#new

Saturday event countdown: [countdown=7,19,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday event countdown: [countdown=7,20,2014,11,00]Started[/countdown]

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Monstersti - 14-07-2014

Ingame Name: FC_Monstersti
Steam Name: Monstersti
Player ID:15486
Level: 52
Class: Legionnaire
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:NA
Teamspeak: Yes Do you have a mic: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Would like to think 2-3 years now
Why do you want to join our house?: Because Folly Company is no longer active.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, and i am usually on the same time you all are.
I have three alts, but for now i would like to keep them in FC till i'm sure i want to stay in LoC, and im too lazy to list all their stats, ect.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 15-07-2014

(14-07-2014, 07:31 PM)monstersti link Wrote: Ingame Name: FC_Monstersti
Steam Name: Monstersti
Player ID:15486
Level: 52
Class: Legionnaire
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Region:NA
Teamspeak: Yes Do you have a mic: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Would like to think 2-3 years now
Why do you want to join our house?: Because Folly Company is no longer active.
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes, and i am usually on the same time you all are.
I have three alts, but for now i would like to keep them in FC till i'm sure i want to stay in LoC, and im too lazy to list all their stats, ect.

Application Accepted - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

Please leave your house and post here when you have done so, then:

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Monstersti - 16-07-2014

Ready for invite.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 16-07-2014

(16-07-2014, 12:28 AM)monstersti link Wrote: Ready for invite.

Done.

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 17-07-2014

(13-07-2014, 11:46 AM)Sativa link Wrote: [quote author=StuStu link=topic=27889.msg187312#msg187312 date=1405246933]
StuSGB (playerid) 2461336
Level 35
Skirm/Pikeman
Support class N/A
Region EU
Age 21
Teamspeak - No mic but will soon
Been playing NI on and off for just under a year.

Thanks
Stuart

Application Pending.
[/quote]

Accepted on Trial - Been in teamspeak and played with you a fair bit.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add both Sativa and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.

Please update your banner pack and enable the correct banner. Please read the first post of the thread carefully, and please check the hall of fame for medals and awards!

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Slayer - 18-07-2014

New Teamspeak Address: nordinvasion.com

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - MadMan - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 02:53 AM)Slayer link Wrote: New Teamspeak Address: nordinvasion.com

ts3.nordinvasion.com

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Gale - 18-07-2014

Ingame Name: Gale
Steam Name: Blind (it should be)
Player ID: 2469891
Level: 39
Class: Infantry Commando
Support Class: Medic first or second
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Hard to say i have been on and off for quite some time
Why do you want to join our house?: i am looking for a house that will play regularly also Sativa invited me
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Re: Lords of Calradia - [LoC] [All Regions] [AU Primary] [32+] - Sativa - 18-07-2014

(18-07-2014, 01:15 PM)Gale link Wrote: Ingame Name: Gale
Steam Name: Blind (it should be)
Player ID: 2469891
Level: 39
Class: Infantry Commando
Support Class: Medic first or second
Region:AU
Teamspeak: Yes
About how long have you been playing NI: Hard to say i have been on and off for quite some time
Why do you want to join our house?: i am looking for a house that will play regularly also Sativa invited me
Do you understand that our house is primarily Australian?: Yes

Application Accepted - you've been on our public runs and proven yourself dependable.

When joining the house, please read all of the house page. Please check out the spreadsheet link on the house page. Please donate 5k to the house bank (If you can afford it). Please change your name to [LoC]Name (All of your characters). Please add Slayer and myself on steam so we can add you to the steam group.