NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Hablam - 02-04-2013

germany is GMT+1

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Baldus - 02-04-2013

Yes than GMT +1 Big Grin
Thanks

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 03-04-2013

(02-04-2013, 06:19 PM)Baldus link Wrote: [WP]Baldus
Sniper and Heavy Infanterie
Level 52
Armorsmith level 10
Dont know the timezone
I live in Germany and have and good Ping to every server

Hope I get invite

Application pending, jump in TS and play with us so we can get to know you.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 07-04-2013

Hey VLKA Team. My friend Spartakus and I decided to try to join you after a few weeks thinking about it. We are currently in Clan Cameron but we are searching for a more active house and where members play together and stay in Teamspeak even if there's not an event. I know a few guys from VLKA and it seems to be the best house for us. So here is my official application:

Ingame Name: At the moment still CC_Triari and CC_Triarii [Don't play with the second charakter. It's just a level 52 Comando without any equipment.]
Player ID: 18860 and 2432147
Level: Both level 52
Class: My main charakter is a Sniper and Heavy Infantry.
Crafting Profession and Level: Armoursmith level 15 and Alchemist level 9 [I don't try to level my crafting profession at the moment.]
Time Zone: I'm from Germany so it should be GMT +1

So that's it. If you need more information feel free to contact me via Steam or the Forum.

Greetings, Triari

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Spartakus - 07-04-2013

Hey VLKA guys,
at the moment I'm in Calan Cameron but I try to find a more active house together with Triari. So we decided to send our applications to you and we would be happy if we could join your house. Here are my character stats and all the other stuff you need:

Ingame Name: CC_ClairGrube and CC_Fliege
Player ID: 19001 and 2438273
Level: Clair is Level 50 and Fliege is Level 27
Class: The main charakter is a Sniper and Infantry. The other one is just Heavy Skirmisher
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 9 and Alchemist level 3
Time Zone: I'm from Germany so it's GMT +1

Feel also free to contact me via steam or the forum, if you need more Informations.

Greetings,
Spartakus

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 11:53 AM)Triari link Wrote: Hey VLKA Team. My friend Spartakus and I decided to try to join you after a few weeks thinking about it. We are currently in Clan Cameron but we are searching for a more active house and where members play together and stay in Teamspeak even if there's not an event. I know a few guys from VLKA and it seems to be the best house for us. So here is my official application:

Ingame Name: At the moment still CC_Triari and CC_Triarii [Don't play with the second charakter. It's just a level 52 Comando without any equipment.]
Player ID: 18860 and 2432147
Level: Both level 52
Class: My main charakter is a Sniper and Heavy Infantry.
Crafting Profession and Level: Armoursmith level 15 and Alchemist level 9 [I don't try to level my crafting profession at the moment.]
Time Zone: I'm from Germany so it should be GMT +1

So that's it. If you need more information feel free to contact me via Steam or the Forum.

Greetings, Triari

That was about time Smile Glad to have you, welcome aboard. Check your pms. (Your alt. char is still in a house )

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Benschie - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 12:10 PM)Spartakus link Wrote: Hey VLKA guys,
at the moment I'm in Calan Cameron but I try to find a more active house together with Triari. So we decided to send our applications to you and we would be happy if we could join your house. Here are my character stats and all the other stuff you need:

Ingame Name: CC_ClairGrube and CC_Fliege
Player ID: 19001 and 2438273
Level: Clair is Level 50 and Fliege is Level 27
Class: The main charakter is a Sniper and Infantry. The other one is just Heavy Skirmisher
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 9 and Alchemist level 3
Time Zone: I'm from Germany so it's GMT +1

Feel also free to contact me via steam or the forum, if you need more Informations.

Greetings,
Spartakus

Invite sent, welcome to house and check your pm's.
And welcome aboard Triari.
(Both Spartakus's ID's are in a house atm)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Sphinx - 07-04-2013

No welcoming taxes ? Why did I have to pay to get accepted  :o

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 04:46 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: No welcoming taxes ? Why did I have to pay to get accepted  :o

Because you are ... special Smile

Jokes aside, there is no such thing as a welcome tax Smile

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - TemPeR - 10-04-2013

Application to join VLKA

Ingame Name: Darth~Vader
Player ID:2444697
Level: 44
Class: tier 4 Commando
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist level 6
Time Zone: AEST