NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Khmer - 21-05-2013

Lol, This is going like SK.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Slayer - 21-05-2013

Suggestion - Steam group page may work for invites or possibly open up a new part in the forum for house re invites, not sure.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 21-05-2013

(21-05-2013, 07:42 AM)Slayer link Wrote:Suggestion - Steam group page may work for invites or possibly open up a new part in the forum for house re invites, not sure.

It worked fine before, it has only became an issue with our recent additions coming from a different system.

Our Captains are always on Steam when their PC is on, this is the easiest way to reach them and also the quickest. Failing to get hold of one means the next step is send a PM on the forums, as yet again, the Captains are more likely to check these instead of the house thread.

The purpose of doing it in the two listed ways above is to prevent this thread filling up with needless spam. I see this thread as an announcement thread and kind of the front desk of a diplomatic embassy. People should not have to sift through pages of 'I need this ID invited' and 'Done' posts, as this gives no indication of what VLKA is about and what we are doing currently in NI.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Tee - 21-05-2013

Heh, I was about to post something about the invites myself
because,
(21-05-2013, 07:56 AM)Ragnash link Wrote:People should not have to sift through pages of 'I need this ID invited' and 'Done' posts, as this gives no indication of what VLKA is about and what we are doing currently in NI.
This.

Worst case scenario just send a captain a PM on the forum - I've done it plenty of times and when i get up in the morning the invites have been sent

In other news are we doing any events this weekend? An AU event this weekend would sound pretty sweet to me Wink

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 21-05-2013

VLKA members please have a look at this thread here. TxC will be having an event on Wednesday that I would love to see our EU/NA members attend and get behind. We played with some of these lads in the past and it would be great to support them in their first event. So those that are able to make it, please do so, for fun to be had by all.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Herakles - 21-05-2013

Team Xclusive, would wish to invite all members from VLKA to our event tomorow (wednesday 22nd) at 8PM GMT.

We have been given the use of your own Event channel in teamspeak, so do not be shy to join us if online and nothing better to do.

The event will start tomorow at 8PM GMT, We will be fighting on hard mode starting on the map Fortress under siege, going to Mountain pass and then Hidden cave, All members from VLKA are welcome to this event, All we ask is you bring a level 39+ character for this event, as we wish to make as many Odin runs as possible, we aim to make TxC's first event a memorable one.

Thankyou again to Ragnash for allowing us the use of your Teamspeak Event channel throughout this event, we will be turning up from 7:40 PM GMT onwards for this event, so it is a first come first serve for spaces to join this event.

If any questions feel free to PM me or drop a message on our event topic.

Regards - Team Xclusive

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Hablam - 27-05-2013

just a reminder to everyone:
The house leader is Ragnash
The Captains are Benschie and Legend

If you need a ID invited, pm them, ask them on steam, ask them on IRC or on TS, cause if you do this in this thread the importend stuff will be over read

(21-05-2013, 07:56 AM)Ragnash link Wrote:People should not have to sift through pages of 'I need this ID invited' and 'Done' posts, as this gives no indication of what VLKA is about and what we are doing currently in NI.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Hablam - 27-05-2013

Hey, I want to hold another EU/NA VLKA event this Saturady 7pm BST/11am PDT
pls pm me or post if you have time to come and want to

Regards
Hablam

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Murrow - 27-05-2013

(27-05-2013, 04:29 AM)Hablam link Wrote:Hey, I want to hold another EU/NA VLKA event this Saturady 7pm BST/11am PDT

I'll be join if it happens

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Mr_Moustashio - 27-05-2013

Probably should have said this earlier but as i have not been playing much lately (5 hours in past 2 weeks) someone can burrow my penetrator till i start playing again. Ill probably be back in a couple weeks or so when my half yearly's are finished.