NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 10-06-2013

count me in

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Herakles - 10-06-2013

Greetings good fellows, i come before you seeking entrance into this highly esteemed house, there is much i can offer, though it pales in comparison to what you allready have, but i shall endeavor anywho.

My character names (including current house tag) are :

[TxC]Hercules: level 52 sniper tier: 4.2.0.0 armoursmith level 22
Serial number for this alt is: 2436442

[TxC]Herakles: level 52 commando tier: 0.4.1.1 Alchemist level 18
Serial number for this alt is: 2437750

[TxC]Hunkules: level 46 pikeman tier: 0.1.0.4 item farm character
Serial number for this alt is: 2442515

[TxC]Wench: level 44 Sharpshooter tier 0.1.4.0 Blacksmith level 13
Serial number for this alt is: 2440276

I have played alongside V.L.K.A for near or over a year now, and have not once had a problem with a member, I have also enjoyed several events with this house back when i was in OTD.

My reason for wishing to leave my current house and join V.L.K.A is lack of interest and inactivity within Team Xclusive (TxC).

My Real Name is Jake, and i am 21 years old, and i am English running on the GMT timezone.

It would be an honour to join the halls of VLKA, so if you have any questions feel free to PM in forum, or talk to me in game if you see me around, otherwise feel free to add me on Steam : Jake016 where i am most likely to respond as quickly as i can.

I await, and look forward to a response, and thank you for your time reading this application, and deliberating over it.

My thanks  - Jake.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Slayer - 11-06-2013

Nice to see you're still kicking around NI Jake  Wink hope to play with ya sometime.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 11-06-2013

Quote:Hercules link=topic=5337.msg116778#msg116778 date=1370898625]
Greetings good fellows, i come before you seeking entrance into this highly esteemed house, there is much i can offer, though it pales in comparison to what you allready have, but i shall endeavor anywho.

My character names (including current house tag) are :

[TxC]Hercules: level 52 sniper tier: 4.2.0.0 armoursmith level 22
Serial number for this alt is: 2436442

[TxC]Herakles: level 52 commando tier: 0.4.1.1 Alchemist level 18
Serial number for this alt is: 2437750

[TxC]Hunkules: level 46 pikeman tier: 0.1.0.4 item farm character
Serial number for this alt is: 2442515

[TxC]Wench: level 44 Sharpshooter tier 0.1.4.0 Blacksmith level 13
Serial number for this alt is: 2440276

I have played alongside V.L.K.A for near or over a year now, and have not once had a problem with a member, I have also enjoyed several events with this house back when i was in OTD.

My reason for wishing to leave my current house and join V.L.K.A is lack of interest and inactivity within Team Xclusive (TxC).

My Real Name is Jake, and i am 21 years old, and i am English running on the GMT timezone.

It would be an honour to join the halls of VLKA, so if you have any questions feel free to PM in forum, or talk to me in game if you see me around, otherwise feel free to add me on Steam : Jake016 where i am most likely to respond as quickly as i can.

I await, and look forward to a response, and thank you for your time reading this application, and deliberating over it.

My thanks  - Jake.

Application accepted, welcome to the team. Let me know when I can send invites.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 11-06-2013

Hello dear housemates,

I have a suggestion for EU members in order to prepare for the Swadian first house tournament.

I would like to suggest practicing on a native server. The purpose being, to get used to manual blocking and fighting against real human players, instead of fighting noobish bots like Odin.

We have been given permission by Ragnash to host a native event.

The event will be:
Sunday 16 June 17:00-19:00(5-9pm) BST
There may be some changes to the date and time. We will inform you if this occurs.
If you wish to join us, feel free to contact Hablam or I, for more info and for signing up.

Loads of love,
Saladin

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 11-06-2013

(11-06-2013, 06:51 PM)Saladin link Wrote:Hello dear housemates,

I have a suggestion for EU members in order to prepare for the Swadian first house tournament.

I would like to suggest practicing on a native server. The purpose being, to get used to manual blocking and fighting against real human players, instead of fighting noobish bots like Odin.

The event will be:
There may be some changes to the date and time. We will inform you if this occurs.
If you wish to join us, feel free to contact Hablam or I, for more info and for signing up.

Loads of love,
Saladin

I would love to help you with this. I'm a very active player in native and I'm part of a clan aswell. Hopefully I am able to give you some useful tips how to fight in a team or how to behave generally in native in case you don't play this really often.
I'm not sure if I can join the event since I'm participating with my clan at the WNL (the official tournament for all the clan's in Europe) and those matches are always at sunday evenings.
By the way do you already have a server for this event?

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Khmer - 11-06-2013

Then maybe all of us VLKA can go to public Native server and have some fun and of course show off our skills.

(11-06-2013, 08:53 PM)Triari link Wrote:[quote author=Saladin link=topic=5337.msg116978#msg116978 date=1370976698]
Hello dear housemates,

The event will be:

Loads of love,
Saladin

I would love to help you with this. I'm a very active player in native and I'm part of a clan aswell. Hopefully I am able to give you some useful tips how to fight in a team or how to behave generally in native in case you don't play this really often.
I'm not sure if I can join the event since I'm participating with my clan at the WNL (the official tournament for all the clan's in Europe) and those matches are always at sunday evenings.
By the way do you already have a server for this event?
[/quote]

Sure Triari your help is most appreciated
no we don't have any server for the event I was looking to find one from someone like you who plays native a lot
can you help us with finding us a server please ?

(11-06-2013, 08:56 PM)Khmer link Wrote:Then maybe all of us VLKA can go to public Native server and have some fun and of course show off our skills.

yeah I think Ausies are doing so with Ragnash and we are trying to do so in EU too Big Grin
feel free to join us Khimie if your ping is suitable

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 11-06-2013

Quote:[quote author=Saladin link=topic=5337.msg117024#msg117024 date=1370985879]
[...]

Sure Triari your help is most appreciated
no we don't have any server for the event I was looking to find one from someone like you who plays native a lot
can you help us with finding us a server please ?
[/quote]

We do have our own training server but as I wrote before we will have an official match at this date and we usally have one last training match with an other clan before the official one. So most likely the server will be in use already. I'll ask if it's possible to still get the server since we haven't arranged something now. If it's not possible I'll come back to you and we could try to find an other solution.

If you prefer not to have a private training we can still try to find a public server. I don't know how the NI tournament will be hold but I think it will be like the native tournaments: You have two teams fighting against each other with some clear rules for everything. The best way to train this is to play battle. Sadly the most servers out there have a lot of teamkillers or bad behaving guys around but I can recommend our own clanserver called IG_Battlegrounds. It is filled with a lot very skilled players every day and we have a lot of admins to keep the server atmosphere at a high level. To do this we have strict rules but it works pretty well.

So I'll try to arrange some private training for us but give some time until tomorrow please.