NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 16-06-2013

(11-06-2013, 06:51 PM)Saladin link Wrote:The event will be:
Sunday 16 June 17:00-19:00(5-9pm) BST

So that would be in 5 minutes I think. I'm always a bit confused about the time zones but since there is no one in the VLKA Teamspeak channel I could be wrong...
Even Saladin is offline  :o

Edit: So apparently Saladin was a bit confused about the time zones aswell. We can still have the server so if anyone is interested to join us he can. We will start in about 10 minutes.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 16-06-2013

Hello dear housemates
The event is now
please join TS and we we'll be joining the server in a moment
and sorry for the delay I was confused about timezones too

cheers
Saladin

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 16-06-2013

Thanks to Saladin, Legend and Benschie for joining the event.

Apparently no one else is interested in some native training at the moment. Maybe it is just too early to start with real preparations for the tournament but I think that a lot of players could need at least some manuel blocking skills. You can't really learn it in one week so it is wise too start now.
If you ever need a server again I can try to arrange this but it is not as easy as you may think. We were lucky to get it this sunday and it's a shame that only 3 guys showed up even though so many promised to be there aswell.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Mythik - 16-06-2013

(11-06-2013, 06:51 PM)Saladin link Wrote:Hello dear housemates,

I have a suggestion for EU members in order to prepare for the Swadian first house tournament.

I would like to suggest practicing on a native server. The purpose being, to get used to manual blocking and fighting against real human players, instead of fighting noobish bots like Odin.

We have been given permission by Ragnash to host a native event.

The event will be:
There may be some changes to the date and time. We will inform you if this occurs.
If you wish to join us, feel free to contact Hablam or I, for more info and for signing up.

Loads of love,
Saladin

Fantastic idea. Wish I could have joined. Surely I need to increase my melee skills. Well, I'll have to do it myself than  Sad. Well, I hope today went well and full.

Mythik

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 16-06-2013

(16-06-2013, 06:18 PM)Mythil & Mythik link Wrote:[quote author=Saladin link=topic=5337.msg116978#msg116978 date=1370976698]
Hello dear housemates,

I have a suggestion for EU members in order to prepare for the Swadian first house tournament.

I would like to suggest practicing on a native server. The purpose being, to get used to manual blocking and fighting against real human players, instead of fighting noobish bots like Odin.

We have been given permission by Ragnash to host a native event.

The event will be:
There may be some changes to the date and time. We will inform you if this occurs.
If you wish to join us, feel free to contact Hablam or I, for more info and for signing up.

Loads of love,
Saladin

Fantastic idea. Wish I could have joined. Surely I need to increase my melee skills. Well, I'll have to do it myself than  Sad. Well, I hope today went well and full.

Mythik
[/quote]

No worries mate
we are gonna do it again at the next weekend I think

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 17-06-2013

Yeah , and this time i highly recommend for everyone to show up, especially the new guys under trial- If you cannot attend write it at least in the forums.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Winter - 17-06-2013

I will not be attending any training sessions at that time, so I will just continue training individually.  It isn't that I am antisocial or don't want to go, I just don't feel like waking up after 4 hours of sleep.

Alright, maybe I am antisocial too

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - wK_Achilles_TheIV - 17-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 09:00 PM)Winter link Wrote:I will not be attending any training sessions at that time, so I will just continue training individually.  It isn't that I am antisocial or don't want to go, I just don't feel like waking up after 4 hours of sleep.

Training individually you say? Oh how do you do that?  ;D

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Winter - 17-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 09:18 PM)wK_Achilles_TheIV link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=5337.msg118508#msg118508 date=1371502841]
I will not be attending any training sessions at that time, so I will just continue training individually.  It isn't that I am antisocial or don't want to go, I just don't feel like waking up after 4 hours of sleep.

Training individually you say? Oh how do you do that?  ;D
[/quote]
I play by myself >:I  Blocking and swinging and all that stuff.  Well, maybe I might have a little help Tongue

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Hypernoma - 17-06-2013

(17-06-2013, 09:26 PM)Winter link Wrote:I play with myself
There are children on this forum...