NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 01-07-2013

Pah you folks. We need sunny in our ranks.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 01-07-2013

For those VLKA members that have been wondering what we have been doing in our last few hard events...

Map Strategy Guide

House Challenge: Dominate Ragnar

Also a quick reminder to the people that have not filled out the census form, it can be found here. It is important all past and present VLKA members fill this out, it will remain up for just a little over 2 more days.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Senni - 01-07-2013

It was reasonably serious app Smile

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 01-07-2013

Another quick update.

Due to how busy Legend has been at work recently. Hablam will be stepping up temporarily to the Captain position and filling in for Legend.

So congratulations Hablam, you will do a fine job.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 01-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 01:42 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: Another quick update.

Due to how busy Legend has been at work recently. Hablam will be stepping up temporarily to the Captain position and filling in for Legend.

:o :o :o Hablam you suck Big Grin
just kidding you will always be my brother Big Grin I'm sure you will do well
Congratulations

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Triari - 01-07-2013

I have joined the first house tournament matches yesterday and got a first impression on how it will be done.
To discuss all the important facts and practice some group fighting I'll organise a training on a native server for us:

Day: Thursday, 4th July
Time: 18.30 BST
Server: Information about the server and the password will be given out in Ts.

We are going to play a 4 vs. 4 match so we need at least 8 players to have an efficient training. If you have suggestions about the time/date or the training in general feel free to Pm me or post something here.
I hope to see you all at Thursday.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Saladin - 01-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 03:41 PM)Triari link Wrote: I have joined the first house tournament matches yesterday and got a first impression on how it will be done.
To discuss all the important facts and practice some group fighting I'll organise a training on a native server for us:

We are going to play a 4 vs. 4 match so we need at least 8 players to have an efficient training. If you have suggestions about the time/date or the training in general feel free to Pm me or post something here.

nice idea

I will try to join , but not certain

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 02-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 03:41 PM)Triari link Wrote: I have joined the first house tournament matches yesterday and got a first impression on how it will be done.

I am on nightshift there, don`t think i can manage to show up there

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Sphinx - 02-07-2013

I'll try to be on stand by Saturday, hopefully they won't send me away for work.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Handef_Snizel - 02-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 01:42 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: Another quick update.

Congratulations Mr Hablam, you deserve it  Wink