NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 26-08-2013

I would like to take this chance to say a big thank you to Legend for his giant help in the restoration of VLKA a long time ago and a massive thanks for his long service as the best right hand man a leader could ask for.

We wish you all the best with your revival of your old house and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Legend - 26-08-2013

(26-08-2013, 11:20 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: I would like to take this chance to say a big thank you to Legend for his giant help in the restoration of VLKA a long time ago and a massive thanks for his long service as the best right hand man a leader could ask for.

We wish you all the best with your revival of your old house and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Thank you very much ! It was a great time but it is time for me to leave now, which doesn`t mean we won`t play anymore together Smile Big thanks to Ragnash, who always had an open ear to lend and all the respective vlka members! VLKA Fenryka.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 27-08-2013

With Legend leaving us as a Captain it is about time to restructure our leadership group. So because of this we will be introducing a new system.

The training sergeant role will be abolished. It is now the responsibility of the regional Captains to train their new recruits. The training will also be provided by myself and Benschie and other Captains where applicable. The new regional Captains will be... AU - Brennanx, EU - Hablam, NA - Winter. Benschie moves from the previous training sargeant role to House Captain. So congratulations to those that have been promoted and thank you for giving your time to work to keep VLKA as good as it is.

If you have any further questions about our new leadership group or specific responsibilities, talk to me in TS or via PM.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 28-08-2013

Another update. With the changes to support classes recently, VLKA will now be changing their recruitment minimums. It is now a requirement that all new applicants are not just T4 but are at least T2 in their support class as well. The application template has been updated accordingly.

The reason for the change is that VLKA has always been about the team first, we pride ourselves on our teamwork and our co-operation. Anyone that does not have at least T2 in their support class, in our eyes is not a team player. Once you reach T4 you also unlock the ability to level up your support class to T3. We are only asking that you have at least T2 in support which is available at level 20 and for the very small cost of 18k assist xp. It is strongly recommended that any serving VLKA member that does not have at least T2 in their support class rectifies this as soon as possible.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Handef_Snizel - 30-08-2013

Hello greatest house in all Nord Invasion!
With the recent changes to the house, I thought now would the perfect time to put forward a few suggestions concerning events.
I have discussed this over with Ragnash, Brennanx and Benschie, though I would like to get the feedback of the house as a whole, lets begin.

I believe the weekly house events are beginning to get rather dull, we kill Odin without much challenge, for a matter of fact I don't think any but 1 of the AU rag events has failed.
So let's get some challenges happening  Big Grin
As some Suggestions:
Commando Only
Ranged Only
No Cades
Kiting Event
No tomes / No Barrels
Xbow only events  ;D
Cut weapons only  :o
No Shields  8)
Public Events

I think a great combination would be Commando only + No Cades, would make for an interesting shield wall
Also rag without barrels would prove a massive challenge on Thor and Odin
"The Vlka Fenryka is an elite house. Players who are interested in fighting through hard mode, attacking normal and generally working together, join up."
If we are an elite house, surely we would be up for a bit of a challenge.

Though I do understand we can only have 2 events per week 'one AU one EU" and this may be challenging to fit in, I don't see why we could have these special events say twice a month?
This would be a refreshment from these repetitive events we are currently having and would be great fun  Big Grin
~Handef Snizel

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Murrow - 30-08-2013

You're spoiled with these events (:

I support the no barrels/ tomes

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - human_being - 01-09-2013

I'm back from my holidays.
Please inform me about all changes and drops  Tongue

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - sgt_bangarang - 02-09-2013

you all seem like a good bunch of blocks.
Ingame Name: K4T_catatafishxd
Player ID: 2431743
Level: 42
Class: archer
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith - Level 9
Time Zone: 6pm-Onwards AEST(GMT+10)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - mrseebarsch - 03-09-2013

Ingame Name: Ragnar
Player ID: 2456676
Level: 44
Class: Sniper/Infantry
Support Class: Apprentice
Profession and Level: Blacksmith Lvl 6
Time Zone: UTC+1

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Ragnash - 03-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 03:09 PM)sgt_bangarang link Wrote: you all seem like a good bunch of blocks.
Ingame Name: K4T_catatafishxd
Player ID: 2431743
Level: 42
Class: archer
Crafting Profession and Level: Armorsmith - Level 9
Time Zone: 6pm-Onwards AEST(GMT+10)

Application denied, speak to me in PM if you want to know further details.

(03-09-2013, 12:02 PM)mrseebarsch link Wrote: Ingame Name: Ragnar
Player ID: 2456676
Level: 44
Class: Sniper/Infantry
Support Class: Apprentice
Profession and Level: Blacksmith Lvl 6
Time Zone: UTC+1

Application pending, jump in teamspeak and play a round or two with us, so we can get to know you.