NordInvasion Forum
VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] (/showthread.php?tid=3798)

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Benschie - 08-12-2013

(06-12-2013, 04:57 PM)rikssonia2 link Wrote: Ingame Name:ArcherPL/Archaniol
Player ID: 2450174/2449076
Level:39/41
Class: Sniper/Commando
Support Class: Enginner 2 characters
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith 6lvl / Armorsmith 5lvl
Time Zone: GMT+1 ( POLAND ) CET

(07-12-2013, 01:52 PM)Orzeszek adam link Wrote: Ingame Name: Adam1997
Level: 52
Class: Sniper/Heavy Infantry
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist Blueprints lvl 7
my id: 2459411
support class : Field medic
time zone :  GMT+1 ( POLAND ) CET

(07-12-2013, 11:11 PM)Moltore link Wrote: Ingame Name: Moltore
Player ID: 2466669
Level: 40
Class: Sharpshooter
Support Class: (I understand that T2 is a requirement, but I decided to hold off on it until I get tips from someone within VLKA as to what is needed in the clan currently.)
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith Level 3
Time Zone: NSW, Sydney.

I'm gonna slap a Application pending on you all, join us on teamspeak for bit and play ingame with us so we can get to know you.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - CookieMonster - 10-12-2013

House looks busy as always ........
:Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile :Smile

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Tee - 11-12-2013

Just wanted to get this message out to the house:

If anyone is borrowing my items I would love to have them returned (I.e I think Handef is still using my butcher etc.).
I may post a proper list of what exactly I'm still missing later, but a few of the impotant ones for now are:
CTS, Butcher, pikemans plated vest over mail, bear armour, striped armour (yes I know I'm classy), SS bow, war arrows

Thanks guys Smile

Also hey cookie! You planning on joining us for some Rag runs?

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Mr_Moustashio - 11-12-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nQG7nJLGQmI

If you get cookie playing again ill start playing again.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Brennanx - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 02:10 AM)Tee link Wrote: CTS, Butcher, pikemans plated vest over mail, bear armour, striped armour (yes I know I'm classy), SS bow, war arrows

If you can't find all of those items you can keep my Dragon Spear and sell it off to buy Striped armour and a butcher.

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Handef_Snizel - 11-12-2013

Returned that butcher AGES back, probably still in the bank.

And great to hear you are going to be playing again Tee Big Grin

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Tee - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 05:54 AM)Brennanx link Wrote: [quote author=Tee link=topic=5337.msg155172#msg155172 date=1386727811]

CTS, Butcher, pikemans plated vest over mail, bear armour, striped armour (yes I know I'm classy), SS bow, war arrows

If you can't find all of those items you can keep my Dragon Spear and sell it off to buy Striped armour and a butcher.
[/quote]

Man dragon spear is so expensive! Maybe I can even get someone to throw in a rus helm too! Big Grin

Also thanks for that Handef, I'll double check with bank later

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - madjsoh - 11-12-2013

(11-12-2013, 05:54 AM)Brennanx link Wrote: [quote author=Tee link=topic=5337.msg155172#msg155172 date=1386727811]

[/quote]

nooooo, not the dragon spear...

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Hablam - 22-12-2013

Hello fellow VLKA members.
Today is the day that I have to leave you. You ask why? Well, some players of this house disapoint me, back in the days when I joined VLKA, this house respected everyone and was respected, this house created an image of the "ideal" house, something other houses could strive for and the member of VLKA were top players, when they joined a server all other soldiers where excited and happy to see them, but all that has changed. It saddens me to see, that some of us treat certain players, whole nationalitys, yes even a whole NI region badly.
Even though I have found friends here in the house I have to leave it, because I don't want to be associated with a house "full" of respectless and greedy players. I know that there are a few players, who still respect the majority of NI, but the "masses" who aren't respectful anymore let a bad light shine on the whole house.
It really fills my heart with sorrow, but I had have to make this decision, because I can't change everyone nor could I have kicked every disdainful person.

So this is it, and the above is just my observation of the house members. Ragnash if you read this I am sure you will find time to chat with me on IRC.
For all the others, we might see each other ingame and I hope you have no dreadful thoughts about me.

Good bye!
Kindest regards
Hablam

Re: VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min] - Handef_Snizel - 22-12-2013

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hablam noooooo

Sad to see you leave, however I can understand why  :'(

Hope to see you around and good luck wherever Ni takes you    Big Grin :'(