NordInvasion Forum
[UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU][Recruitment Open] (/showthread.php?tid=4316)

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 09-09-2013

FYI

We are having a House Event on Tuesday 10th Sept @ 19:00 hours Sharpe.  Get on to T/S 15 to 30 mins before so as we can sort out equipment etc.

We hope to be playing Ragnarok mode.

Please make an effort to turn up

See you on the battlefield.

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - Ragnash - 14-09-2013

Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=6015.msg140130#msg140130 date=1379171994]
Another update, got a job at a local pc shop as a part time tech. They gave me some parts around the shop to make a working pc out of, it's running outside a case but it works. It might even be able to run NI, we'll see once I get a dvi to vga adapter for the video card they let me borrow cuz right now Im using the onboard intel crap graphics. The neighbor let me run a 50ft ethernet cable over to his house to use his internet as well so that was really cool and hopefully I'll be back to gaming soon, otherwise it'll still be another month or two before I get my pc and tv shipped out here and my own internet service set up. Anyways hope you guys had a good run last tuesday, take care.

The lengths people go to to play NI...

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 14-09-2013

That is why we recruited him lol

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - Simpleton - 14-09-2013

Quote:_InfectedShrooms link=topic=6015.msg140130#msg140130 date=1379171994]
Another update, got a job at a local pc shop as a part time tech. They gave me some parts around the shop to make a working pc out of, it's running outside a case but it works. It might even be able to run NI, we'll see once I get a dvi to vga adapter for the video card they let me borrow cuz right now Im using the onboard intel crap graphics. The neighbor let me run a 50ft ethernet cable over to his house to use his internet as well so that was really cool and hopefully I'll be back to gaming soon, otherwise it'll still be another month or two before I get my pc and tv shipped out here and my own internet service set up. Anyways hope you guys had a good run last tuesday, take care.

Hopefully You can join us on TS soon... We miss You sexy.....

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - Carolus Rex - 14-09-2013

(14-09-2013, 03:48 PM)Ragnash link Wrote: [quote author=[UK]_InfectedShrooms link=topic=6015.msg140130#msg140130 date=1379171994]

The lengths people go to to play NI...
[/quote]

Whatever you have to do shrooms, would love to have you back on TS Wink

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 18-09-2013

After the very profitable night we will be running the Thursday evening event again @ 7PM BST

Well done Legend on the Drop !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - Legend - 18-09-2013

Quote:_The_Irish_Eagle link=topic=6015.msg140988#msg140988 date=1379496575]
After the very profitable night we will be running the Thursday evening event again @ 7PM BST

Well done Legend on the Drop !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx ! it was a ton of fun too , i will try to attend again and get another drop Wink

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - [UK]_InfectedShrooms - 26-09-2013

May miss tomorrow's event, gotta work 9pm to 5~7am and the event is 12pm my time so I may end up sleeping right through the event we shall see. Good luck to you guys!

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - Acteaon - 29-09-2013

Membership Application
Ingame Name:NAG_Acteaon
Characters: Commando level 43, Skirmisher level 20
Crafting:Blacksmith level 5
Time Zone:BST

Re: [UK]_UnitedKillerz [EU] - [UK]_The_Irish_Eagle - 29-09-2013

To Acteaon

Join us on our teamspeak so as we can to get to know you and play for a few days first.