NordInvasion Forum
NordInvasion 1.1.11 - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: News (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News & Updates (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: NordInvasion 1.1.11 (/showthread.php?tid=47518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - theRooZ - 09-01-2016

Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I have one question though, and Im not sure where to put it, so Im just gonna ask here:

Does anyone else here have problems with crafting at the moment? It seems that after the website was updated last night, I can't seem to craft anything.
When I click "Craft" on any item I want to make, it just shows the loading bar/progress bar, and then nothing happens. And I dont want to spam click, so... Tongue
Hope you have a solution for this!
Btw, Im using Chrome, if thats of any use to you! Thank you.

Regards;

RooZ

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Jerre - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 11:33 AM)theRooZ link Wrote:Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

I have one question though, and Im not sure where to put it, so Im just gonna ask here:

Does anyone else here have problems with crafting at the moment? It seems that after the website was updated last night, I can't seem to craft anything.
When I click "Craft" on any item I want to make, it just shows the loading bar/progress bar, and then nothing happens. And I dont want to spam click, so... Tongue

Regards;

RooZ
I had the same problem on my phone worked fine on my laptop though

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Froi - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 11:33 AM)theRooZ link Wrote:Hello Nord Invasion team ! Thanks for making this awesome mod!

Regards;

RooZ
Same problem here, not able to craft anything :/

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - ON_Glenn - 09-01-2016

Nice! 15 new legendary items.

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Jacques - 09-01-2016

Thanks!!

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Deer - 09-01-2016

Thank you for the update

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Matthias - 10-01-2016

Thanks a lot for this captivating update Big Grin

Especially the new remodeled  Dead shot xD (awesome work)

Yours faithfully

Matthias

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Terath - 10-01-2016

To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Xen - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 01:53 AM)Terath link Wrote:To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
I'm using Kaasovic's scripts and it works for me, what I did and others found to work is force refreshing.

Also congrats Terath.

Re: NordInvasion 1.1.2 - Terath - 10-01-2016

(10-01-2016, 02:02 AM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=Terath link=topic=51240.msg253365#msg253365 date=1452390825]
To fix the website crafting issue, I turned off AdBlock and reloaded the page, and everything worked fine for me. I use Firefox and don't use Kaasovic's scripts.
I'm using Kaasovic's scripts and it works for me, what I did and others found to work is force refreshing.

Also congrats Terath.
[/quote]

thank