NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - evildan - 19-04-2013

Just a heads up have decided to join Vanguard as they play in the same timezone as me atm. Wishing SK all the best in the future.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 19-04-2013

(19-04-2013, 12:11 PM)evildan link Wrote:Just a heads up have decided to join Vanguard as they play in the same timezone as me atm. Wishing SK all the best in the future.

It's been fun, dan! If you ever shift zones again you're welcome back with us. Smile

Also Latina will be taking a small hiatus from NI, so I'm going to have Kurathis act as a substitute captain for a little while.

I'll try to schedule an event for us tomorrow at some point too, so be sure to sign up!!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 19-04-2013

Do we actually have a member named Castiel in the house? He's not the house list and was causing "trouble" in an EU server in the name of SK. He's not in the house list on the website, so I don't know if he just out for trading, or just impersonating.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Murrow - 19-04-2013

(19-04-2013, 04:43 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:Do we actually have a member named Castiel in the house? He's not the house list and was causing "trouble" in an EU server in the name of SK. He's not in the house list on the website, so I don't know if he just out for trading, or just impersonating.

Just a troll

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 19-04-2013

(19-04-2013, 04:55 PM)Murrow link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg99412#msg99412 date=1366389802]
Do we actually have a member named Castiel in the house? He's not the house list and was causing "trouble" in an EU server in the name of SK. He's not in the house list on the website, so I don't know if he just out for trading, or just impersonating.

Just a troll
[/quote]

That's what I figured...as any character that geared out in the house would generally have the tags.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 19-04-2013

I'll give our homoerotic friend the boot, if he continues to cause trouble I will go through the proper channels to take more permanent measures

Also Kurathis update your tags Tongue

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - fluffiluffigus - 21-04-2013

can 23118 be invited back form his trading mission?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 21-04-2013

[glow=red,2,300]Obligatory music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zL7c5Z0HDA

Friends, it has been a wonderful journey, but do to academic commitments and the eventuality of my studying abroad in Japan I am returning the leadership of SK to Sparhawk, founder of PK and SK.

I have done my best to serve you all well and have worked as hard as I can to preserve the grand legacy of this house, which was born on the shoulders of two of NI's oldest and best organizations. I will still be around to play with you all and I strongly believe that SK will continue to grow and prosper without me.

I worked so that SK could be everything for you guys that PK was for me in my redshirt days. I wanted none to be spared the opportunities and good times that I was fortunate enough to get.

You all have made this game worth playing, and your company has been a privilege to say the very least. Stick along for the ride friends, and stay strong.

I may have alot of fancy shit to my name, but playing alongside all of you has been what's made me feel truly rich.

And as always, happy hunting.

Your eternal friend,
Gashy

[/glow]

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Sparhawk - 21-04-2013

Alright guyz, since I have taken care of Gash.....I mean, now that Gashy has left for other more important things, I am takin' over this joint!!! *insert evil cackle*

Seriously though, Gashy, I think you have done an excellent job with the house and am sad to see you step down. However, things shall carry on just as before, (hopefully better).

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - WheresmyLiquor - 21-04-2013

(21-04-2013, 09:14 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:Alright guyz, since I have taken care of Gash.....I mean, now that Gashy has left for other more important things, I am takin' over this joint!!! *insert evil cackle*

Seriously though, Gashy, I think you have done an excellent job with the house and am sad to see you step down. However, things shall carry on just as before, (hopefully better).

I Wish SK the best of LUCK! Restore this house to its rightful Glory!