NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 06-05-2013

I may not be on the forums as much, but if you PM, I can craft anything you need pretty quickly (except lvl 18 alchemist stuff).

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - fluffiluffigus - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 04:33 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:I may not be on the forums as much, but if you PM, I can craft anything you need pretty quickly (except lvl 18 alchemist stuff).
luckily i can cover that! and what happened to that list of crafters over level 12? i remember gashy had it posted somewhere but i havent been able to find it.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 06-05-2013

(06-05-2013, 07:13 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:[quote author=Galen_Thalheimer link=topic=7027.msg104712#msg104712 date=1367858026]
I may not be on the forums as much, but if you PM, I can craft anything you need pretty quickly (except lvl 18 alchemist stuff).
luckily i can cover that! and what happened to that list of crafters over level 12? i remember gashy had it posted somewhere but i havent been able to find it.
[/quote]

Spawk must have removed it from the house page. Most of high level crafters went over to VLKA (Ok, Gashy, Latina, Khmer).

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 06-05-2013

Well, I'm still available to craft stuff, though it might take a day or two for me to get to it. Just send me a PM. IIRC only my weaponsmithing isn't above level 18.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Sparhawk - 08-05-2013

SO, Gashy has informed me that due to school, being across the world and whatnot, he will be leaving NI, mostly likely permanently. He will most likely be posting about it eventually. Anyway, he has handed his equipment to me to use as I see fit. Right now, I will lend what I do not need to house members that play regularly and need to borrow it.

So here's how it'll work. I will post a list of what I can lend, and then people IN THE HOUSE, will ask to borrow one item and I will decide if they can. It will be in the first post, so make sure you check that out.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 08-05-2013

Greetings...

I would like to start reacquiring my gear that I leant.

Gear that I still need back...

Blue Transitional Armor
Hounskull Helmet
Swadian Hope
Explosive Barrel

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Swadius - 08-05-2013

Did I borrow anything from you?

The original post has been updated! Please go check that out right away.

(04-05-2013, 08:43 PM)Tehmon link Wrote:Player name:  [LK]Tehmon
Character ID: 22586
Alt/s: [LK]TehmonII  Commando, [LK]TehmonIII  Sharpshooter
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: YES
Reason for wanting to join SK: I haven't been playing much lately ever since LK disbanded. i have always enjoyed SK events and playing with SK members. i want to join SK mainly because the members are always friendly and skilled players and i always have a good time when i go to an SK event.

Tehmon, sorry for the late reply, I will talk to my Knights and see what they think and get back to you with a yes or no in 2-3 business days!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 09-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 05:01 AM)Jarold link Wrote:Greetings...

I would like to start reacquiring my gear that I leant.

Gear that I still need back...

Blue Transitional Armor
Hounskull Helmet
Swadian Hope
Explosive Barrel

*cough*