NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Swadius - 02-06-2013

Token5gtd started a new house himself, I don't think he wants to join this house anymore Smile.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Wolfsblood - 02-06-2013

Hello SK's,

im back Big Grin

anyway this is a, GIMMEZ MY LEGENDARYS BACK NOAWS, thread so to the people who have my dragon axe and my thunder pike send a trade to SK_Wolfsblood or i will find you and feed you to hypernoma

k thanks bye!!

ps. HI!!!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Murrow - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote:k thanks bye!!
ps. HI!!!

Such a cutie (:

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Tiber_Carlson - 02-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 06:31 AM)Swadius link Wrote:Token5gtd started a new house himself, I don't think he wants to join this house anymore Smile.

That was rather quick...

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 03-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote:Hello SK's,

im back Big Grin

anyway this is a, GIMMEZ MY LEGENDARYS BACK NOAWS, thread so to the people who have my dragon axe and my thunder pike send a trade to SK_Wolfsblood or i will find you and feed you to hypernoma

k thanks bye!!

ps. HI!!!

I think I have your ThunderPike, but Latina would have to confirm, as I just sort of got it when some people left.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Swadius - 03-06-2013

Oh man, I've got to write who I lend stuff to down if  I go away D: .

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Murrow - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 02:38 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:I think I have your ThunderPike, but Latina would have to confirm, as I just sort of got it when some people left.

Idk who has  his thunderpike either =P You could ask Gashy but idk how often he frequents the forums now

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Hypernoma - 03-06-2013

(02-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote:Hello SK's,

im back Big Grin

k thanks bye!!

ps. HI!!!
You didn't even ask... But since I love your strain of adult entertainment I will oblige and eat any and all offenders  >Sad

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Wolfsblood - 03-06-2013

(03-06-2013, 02:38 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=7027.msg113573#msg113573 date=1370177366]
Hello SK's,

im back Big Grin

k thanks bye!!

ps. HI!!!

I think I have your ThunderPike, but Latina would have to confirm, as I just sort of got it when some people left.
[/quote]

thanks galen, hold on to it though until we can comfim that is mine, i dont want to be screw you over if it turns out that its someone else's

(03-06-2013, 09:17 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:[quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=7027.msg113573#msg113573 date=1370177366]
Hello SK's,

im back Big Grin

k thanks bye!!

ps. HI!!!
You didn't even ask... But since I love your strain of adult entertainment I will oblige and eat any and all offenders  >Sad
[/quote]

i figured that u were hungry...Think about it, you can turn them all into haggis Big Grin

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 03-06-2013

I think all my equipment was swallowed into the abyss once I let SK borrow it. Damn.