NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Brew - 25-06-2013

Could I have another inv for 2453905 purdy plix? With some of Stars' special sugar on top?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Brew - 25-06-2013

Thanksies

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Darkfire - 25-06-2013

[b]Player name: Darkfire
[b]Age:18
[b]Character ID:2444315
[b]Alt/s:no
[b]Level of Main: 40 almost 41
[b]Class of Main: pikeman
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
[b]Reason for wanting to join SK: looking for new house to join

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Renji - 25-06-2013

Player name: [TK]_Renji
Character ID:2463979
Alt/s:none whatsoever ^.^
Level of Main: 34
Class of Main: Heavy Skirmisher, Almost Pikeman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: No really good reason, I'm just a guy who has quite a bit of time, looking for friends perhaps? Smile

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Reskan - 26-06-2013

Accepted, Both of ye.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Renji - 26-06-2013

While I'm sure you have better things to do, can you please send me an invite to the house, I had to leave my old house so I don't think I got the invite Sad Please resend, and thank you for your time ^^

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Tiber_Carlson - 26-06-2013

Invites sent all around  8)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - 7 Deadly Sins - 26-06-2013

Im so sorry its SK_Warlord need inv back to the house left for trading purposes thanks my id is 2462296 thank you

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Sparhawk - 27-06-2013

Hey guys, a little news about what's up.

Most of you know about the incident that Drunken had with the the Devs and the resulting 25% reset and week long ban that that earned him. If you do not, here is a brief summery of it.

He was being a dick to Hyper on a server which resulted in a kick. This was on Monday last week I believe.
On Wednesday, after our SK Hard mode event, we moved to a hard mode server, where we got played for a while. a ways through that game, a bunch of admins joined in including Barristan. There was some trouble with the ammo refill where Drunken walked in front of Barristan after a general warning went out from one of the admins not to. He was subsequently kicked from the server. Drunken then went to Hypernoma about it. Apparently in light of this incident, the one a couple days before and previous complaints, Drunken received a 25% reset and a week ban.

I just received a PM from Hyper that informed myself and various others that he has been nagging the devs all day long and wasting their very valuable time.

This is NOT acceptable behavior for anyone, let alone someone from SK!

As a result of this I am removing Drunken_Soldier from SK and ask that he would remove the SK tags and change his banner. I would also like everyone to know that I fully support the dev's handling of the situation and am not happy at how far this has gone.

I am partly to blame for this, as I have not enforced SK rules as strictly as I, as the Leader there-of, should. I believe that, due to a similar incident earlier this year, I said that anyone that for one reason or another, got themselves banned, they would be kicked from the house. I feel that I have been far more lenient with Drunken than I should have been up to this point, and apologize to all the people that this has caused problems for.

Also, I believe that Fluffy lent him a set of Bronze Arrows which Drunken's little brother went and sold while he was away. Fluffy, I will get you another set to replace the one that you lost and ask that if anyone else lost stuff in a similar manner, please contact me.

Sincerely,
    Sparhawk

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 27-06-2013

Hey guys, it's been a while. After hearing about the Drunken_ incident, I thought it'd be good to remind you guys to be careful with who you trust. Though I would prefer that it were not so, there are those who would seek to take advantage of kindness. It is always good to build relationships with newer members of the community and of the house, but we should  limit generosity until trustworthiness is established.

Also, I'd like to recommend to the current leadership of SK that membership applications are more thoroughly reviewed. Player history is important to consider. It would be worth your time to consult admins who have access to considerable resources to help evaluate membership applications. Even though I am no longer a leader of the house (and some of you newer members may not even know me), I wish to see the Scarlet Knights continue to prosper. To that end, I hope that our current members will uphold our (somewhat) reputable name. And this is directed toward the leadership as well.

Yours truly,
ClickEverywhere