NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 16-08-2013

Thanks Gashy. We'll keep it as SK. Most of the people who said to change it back aren't even in the house anymore or are inactive.

As for events, we'll need 5 members to actually hold an event (unless we do an allied event with another house). As things are now, I'm not certain if we have enough players for an event. I'd like to hold one on Sunday (August 18th) at noon West coast time and 3 PM east coast time so you guy need to tell me if that's a good time for you.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - NatanFX - 17-08-2013

Player Name: NatanRA
Character ID:2449255
Alt/s:No
Level Of Main: 35
Class of main: Man At arms, Nearly Sharpshooter.
Do you have TS3 and a mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Looking for a house, and like playing with team mates.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 17-08-2013

I've never seen you ingame or on TS before, so I can't accept your application as I have no basis for judging your capabilities or character. Please familiarize yourself with the house you are applying to before attempting to join. If you do so, I would not mind if you tried applying again.

Just a reminder, event tomorrow at 12 PM PST.

EDIT: Thanks to those who showed up to the event. Though we did manage to kill prince, we'll probably have to recruit some new blood so that we can go through the whole event with 5 members. Thanks to friends of SK who joined as well. We couldn't have done it without you.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 19-08-2013

(16-08-2013, 06:50 PM)Gashy link Wrote:The reason the house is called SK is because of the players from BOTH PK and SB. To change the house name back to SB would be discrediting the effort and time put into the house by former PK members (especially Sparhawk and myself).

We started SK because we wanted to take both houses into the future, try to honor that

I agree that there are still several members of PK in the house, and that is why I also said they would need to be consulted, as it is still a blended house.

However, I do think that anyone who has left the house, has zero say in the matter.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Wolfsblood - 22-08-2013

i dont play enough to care, although i have always preferred the sb banner

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 22-08-2013

"SK_ponywrangler has the Hornskull
Raucus has the trans but we think it was traded by Gashy
Your barrel was traded by Gashy to Cherry
Your hope was also sold by Gashy for 12 waters

I'm afraid most of your items are gone. If I were you I would seek remuneration from SK, and a lot of it..."

I'm sad to have gotten this message from Hypernoma after I asked him about my gear. Gear can be replaced but trust cannot be. Lending the house my stuff doesn't give you any right to sell it, the devs can't do anything and I doubt you care. I thought you were a cool guy too. If you have anything to say about this and I doubt you will, i'm very disappointed. If you wish to redeem yourself, which you probably won't, give me some compensation.

And if anyone who has my gear please send me a trade. Unless you actually paid a real amount for it not 12 waters.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Delion - 23-08-2013

Wait... what's this about Jarold?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 23-08-2013

@Delion, Jarold put his gear in the house inventory when he went away from game.

I'm disappointed to hear that Gashy did such things while he was leader of SK. I cannot reimburse you for all the items you lost, but I will do my best to get you back on your feet. I'll send you my spare striped and the extra heavy barricade that somebody for some reason sent to me.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Reskan - 23-08-2013

That's sad. Do you have a list of everything you gave to the armory?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 23-08-2013

(23-08-2013, 02:55 AM)Reskan link Wrote:That's sad. Do you have a list of everything you gave to the armory?

That's all that matters really, I gave a bunch of mats too but those were put to actual use I think.

(23-08-2013, 12:54 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:@Delion, Jarold put his gear in the house inventory when he went away from game.

I'm disappointed to hear that Gashy did such things while he was leader of SK. I cannot reimburse you for all the items you lost, but I will do my best to get you back on your feet. I'll send you my spare striped and the extra heavy barricade that somebody for some reason sent to me.

Thanks, click.