NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Chuckwagon - 26-08-2013

I have all my gear now so last time =D  2463663

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 26-08-2013

Done.

On a side note, if you guys see anybody who you feel would be a good addition to the house, please refer him or her to me. Looking to recruit some new members who show promise.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 01-09-2013

Greetings from Japan, SK! Let me sort some shit out:

(23-08-2013, 12:54 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:@Delion, Jarold put his gear in the house inventory when he went away from game.

I'm disappointed to hear that Gashy did such things while he was leader of SK. I cannot reimburse you for all the items you lost, but I will do my best to get you back on your feet. I'll send you my spare striped and the extra heavy barricade that somebody for some reason sent to me.

Items likely got mixed up due to the sheer volume of valuables I had to move throughout the house. Seeing as things got traded for items used to craft the Half Plate that Sparhawk recieved, I trust that he (or I suppose Click) and the house will share some of its vast wealth with those who were unintentionally affected. I want to establish that none of these inventory errors were made by any malicious or greedy intent.  Don't be so quick to condemn people who worked for months so you have to house to play with.

(23-08-2013, 10:43 AM)evilban link Wrote:You should return to Scarlet Blades, Click. And bury the bad reputation SK acquired Sad. The people that made it great left for a reason, I think its time to return it to former Glory's.

Also the fuck are you talking about, I left for school. Others left for personal reasons. SK will always be great.

[Image: cT9MyT4.jpg]

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Tiber_Carlson - 01-09-2013

(01-09-2013, 09:36 AM)Gashy link Wrote:Greetings from Japan, SK! Let me sort some shit out:

[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7027.msg134398#msg134398 date=1377219283]
@Delion, Jarold put his gear in the house inventory when he went away from game.

I'm disappointed to hear that Gashy did such things while he was leader of SK. I cannot reimburse you for all the items you lost, but I will do my best to get you back on your feet. I'll send you my spare striped and the extra heavy barricade that somebody for some reason sent to me.

Items likely got mixed up due to the sheer volume of valuables I had to move throughout the house. Seeing as things got traded for items used to craft the Half Plate that Sparhawk recieved, I trust that he (or I suppose Click) and the house will share some of its vast wealth with those who were unintentionally affected. I want to establish that none of these inventory errors were made by any malicious or greedy intent.  Don't be so quick to condemn people who worked for months so you have to house to play with.

(23-08-2013, 10:43 AM)evilban link Wrote:You should return to Scarlet Blades, Click. And bury the bad reputation SK acquired Sad. The people that made it great left for a reason, I think its time to return it to former Glory's.

Also the fuck are you talking about, I left for school. Others left for personal reasons. SK will always be great.

[Image: cT9MyT4.jpg]
[/quote]

I also remember a certain someone, not gonna name names, sold a Swadian Hope that was being lent to them... Things get lost, things get confusing.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jarold - 06-09-2013

Pretty lame excuse if you ask me Gashy. How do you accidentally trade high value items like a barrel, hope, and trans? Not to mention they were horrible deals.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - BearTilde - 09-09-2013

Player name: BearTilde
Character ID:2468793
Alt/s:
Level of Main: 32
Class of Main: Sargent
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Seems like a pretty legit house the people i know in it don't sound like dicks

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 09-09-2013

BearTilde, your application is accepted. Welcome to the Scarlet Knights. You will join as a trial member for now. After undergoing some training to develop your melee abilities and game sense, you can attain the rank of full member.

As long as you do not act in a manner befitting a bellend, then you should be fine.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Renji - 19-09-2013

if only we had an armory -.-

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 19-09-2013

What would you like an armory for? We've got approximately 5 active members so if you need anything, just ask directly.

On another note, I'm going to be away from game for at least a week since my internal hard drive died. If anybody needs me, just send me a PM.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Chuckwagon - 19-09-2013

Ya, Bear already has a bunch of my stuff already  Tongue