NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 29-09-2014

Chuckwagon! The return of a great player. Major changes -- kiting has been nerfed again but overall the game is a lot easier.

House rules have changed. They are now "Kill lots of nords or you'll be kicked from the house." Just hang around on teamspeak and you'll see me, I'm usually on most days aside from Tuesday and Thursday nights.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Runtler - 11-10-2014

Player name: Ratinator
Level of main: 46
Class of main: pikemen/ engineer
Crafting: armor smith level 6
Do you have TS3 and a mic: yes I have both
Why I want to join SK: I've played this mod for awhile but always just staying in a private house with a few friends but at this point I'm the only one who still plays and enjoys it. So when I decided to join an actual house I thought of this one for all of the active players that served as a model for low tiers to follow and strive to be just you did for me.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 12-10-2014

Hey Ratinator, I've seen you around. You'll be accepted as a trial member. Make sure to participate on teamspeak, kill lots of Nords, and carry servers. I'll give you more information and test your game sense when I see you.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Hermann_Konig - 13-10-2014

Player name: Hermann_Konig
Level of main: 52
Class of main: Legionnaire / Medic
Crafting: Armor Smith: level 9
Do you have TS3 and a mic: yes to TS, not a working mic atm
Why I want to join SK: want to join group of consistent players of NI. Also would like to be member of larger house and enjoy House Crafting Benefits and in house trading.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 13-10-2014

You will be allowed to join the house as a trial member with one condition: change the way you play your legionnaire.

You spend too much time on throwing (which is subpar) rather than slashing or shielding (which is excellent). Also, be sure to use your medic boxes and pay attention to your surroundings. Also make sure to join the teamspeak whenever possible. We often play with NO, LK, VM, WS, and Tricksters.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Mark_V - 17-10-2014

Player name: Mark_IV
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: PikemanĀ  & Engineer
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes/Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I saw that you become active as you were before and I would be regretful to join your clan and be a full member of it. Thanks again for your courtesy.
Regards...

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Bedo - 17-10-2014

Player name: Bido
Class of main: Zweihander/ Siege Engineer
Crafting: Armor Smith level 7
Do you have TS3 and a mic: 2xYes
Why I want to join SK: Because SK is old clan and when i see SK active I thought i have to join .And i really want to drop legendary

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Jesus - 17-10-2014

Player name: Julio_Chavez
Class of main: sharpshooter
Crafting: blacksmith level 12
Do you have TS3 and a mic: yes for both
Why I want to join SK: Well I heard this was a good clan and I want to join a can in this mod. its pretty boring without friends. Note I did change my name from jesus since so many people mistaken it for the english jesus. Forgive me for that.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - AVirusC - 18-10-2014

Player name: AVirusC / Vir
Class of main: Commando
Crafting: Armorsmith 8 / Blacksmith 6 / Alchemist 6
Do you have TS3 and a mic: Yes
Why I want to join SK: I'm currently "stuck" on what to do with my character. I don't know which hero class I should go for (I have the money, just cant decide), what gear I should aim for or even which of my characters I should equipt first. I think that if I'm in a house, I can get some advice on what to do much easier. Also.... It's lonely playing alone D:

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 18-10-2014

(17-10-2014, 06:45 PM)Mark_V link Wrote:Player name: Mark_IV
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: PikemanĀ  & Engineer
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes/Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I saw that you become active as you were before and I would be regretful to join your clan and be a full member of it. Thanks again for your courtesy.
Regards...

Sorry, going to have to reject your application. I haven't seen you around and I don't think I've ever played with you.

(17-10-2014, 06:47 PM)Bedo link Wrote:Player name: Bido
Class of main: Zweihander/ Siege Engineer
Crafting: Armor Smith level 7
Do you have TS3 and a mic: 2xYes
Why I want to join SK: Because SK is old clan and when i see SK active I thought i have to join .And i really want to drop legendary

I'm not too sure how to respond to this application... No?

(17-10-2014, 07:49 PM)Jesus link Wrote:Player name: Julio_Chavez
Class of main: sharpshooter
Crafting: blacksmith level 12
Do you have TS3 and a mic: yes for both
Why I want to join SK: Well I heard this was a good clan and I want to join a can in this mod. its pretty boring without friends. Note I did change my name from jesus since so many people mistaken it for the english jesus. Forgive me for that.

Ehhhh, you really showed up out of nowhere. Haven't seen you often either so I have no idea how good you are. If you can demonstrate your skill as a player, I may be more inclined to consider your application.

(18-10-2014, 01:03 AM)AVirusC link Wrote:Player name: AVirusC / Vir
Class of main: Commando
Crafting: Armorsmith 8 / Blacksmith 6 / Alchemist 6
Do you have TS3 and a mic: Yes
Why I want to join SK: I'm currently "stuck" on what to do with my character. I don't know which hero class I should go for (I have the money, just cant decide), what gear I should aim for or even which of my characters I should equipt first. I think that if I'm in a house, I can get some advice on what to do much easier. Also.... It's lonely playing alone D:

I've seen your performance as a commando and each time I am left unimpressed. Since you seem interested in improving and are looking for advice, I'm willing to take you on as a trial member. Join teamspeak and play a few rounds with us and we'll see where things go. If you fail to do this, you'll be removed as a trial member. Post your character ID if you need an invite to the house. You are not allowed to put on our tags until you are instated as a full member.