NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - fluffiluffigus - 29-10-2014

(29-10-2014, 08:30 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:As we do not currently have 5 reliably active members it will have to be a joint event. Open to suggestions here.
id love to join events, but im rarely free on the weekends. Tongue

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 30-10-2014

Hmm, that's unfortunate Fluffi. We'll see what we can do about that next week.

As for this week, we will likely be having a Saturday event with VLKA at 2 PM PST. Here are the details: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=34641

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - jonnybe - 02-11-2014

Hi Guys,
I have been looking for a house to join for a while. I have been playing NI for 2 years with a 9 month gap inbetween.

My character is;

Name: JonnyBe
Level: 48
Class: Commando
ID:11770

As I mentioned, I am looking to join a team of people who aren't too serious. I work long hours so when I get time to jump on I like to just enjoy the game. Happy to participate in anything else when I can.

I'll jump on the TS if you guys are open to me joining.

Thanks
JB

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - [SUAN]Gunnar - 02-11-2014

Hey Im looking for a group of people to play this with regularly and it seems like joining a house may be the best way to do it.

Character:

Name: ItsJustGunnar
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
ID: 2474401

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 08:03 PM)jonnybe link Wrote:Hi Guys,
I have been looking for a house to join for a while. I have been playing NI for 2 years with a 9 month gap inbetween.

My character is;

Name: JonnyBe
Level: 48
Class: Commando
ID:11770

As I mentioned, I am looking to join a team of people who aren't too serious. I work long hours so when I get time to jump on I like to just enjoy the game. Happy to participate in anything else when I can.

I'll jump on the TS if you guys are open to me joining.

Thanks
JB

Quote:Gunnar link=topic=7027.msg205780#msg205780 date=1414963533]
Hey Im looking for a group of people to play this with regularly and it seems like joining a house may be the best way to do it.

Character:

Name: ItsJustGunnar
Level: 40
Class: Sniper
ID: 2474401

Both accepted on a trial basis.  Join us on TS and in game.  During your trial period we will evaluate your courage and daring.  But seriously we will probably look at your team contribution (slashing/shooting/shielding/support item usage/cading), how you interact with others, and your general attitude.  Read up on the Strategy and Tips section of the forums for an excellent understanding of some of the finer points of NI.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - jonnybe - 03-11-2014

Sounds Good mate,

I will be on later in the week as got a few long hours ahead.

Look forward to speaking.
JB

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Begbie - 05-11-2014

So I've been at this game for a little over 2 years, on and off (we'll call half of 2013 a hiatus)  and joined one house in the beginning...it disbanded and I have been solo ever since.  I'm looking to join a fun group that plays around the same time that I do (NA, evenings CST).  I think SK fits that bill.  I humbly submit my application to you:

Name: Begbie
Level: 52
Class: Master Peltast
Support Class: Siege Engineer, SHC
ID: 2438106
I have TS and will do my best to be available for scheduled events if called upon.

Thanks and good luck,
Begbie

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Richard_LionHeart-68 - 05-11-2014

[quote]Character ID: 2490569
Level and Class of Main: lvl 52 Pikeman
Craft profession and level: surgeon
Do you have TeamSpeak3 and a Mic: only teamspeak
Do you have steam, if yes; what's your steam name: cihan721
What's your time zone and where are you from:The Netherlands
Why do you want to join us: i want to join events and play with a house [/quote

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 06-11-2014

(05-11-2014, 01:15 AM)Begbie link Wrote:So I've been at this game for a little over 2 years, on and off (we'll call half of 2013 a hiatus)  and joined one house in the beginning...it disbanded and I have been solo ever since.  I'm looking to join a fun group that plays around the same time that I do (NA, evenings CST).  I think SK fits that bill.  I humbly submit my application to you:

Name: Begbie
Level: 52
Class: Master Peltast
Support Class: Siege Engineer, SHC
ID: 2438106
I have TS and will do my best to be available for scheduled events if called upon.

Thanks and good luck,
Begbie

I've seen you play and you are a decent pikeman.  With Click's help you could be even better.  Accepted, please join us on TS and in game.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Personality - 08-11-2014

Player name: Personality
Character ID: 2480079
Alt/s: Persona
Level of Main:52
Class of Main:Legionnaire
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I've been looking for a fairly small house with friendly and active members.(I know it sounds a bit generic)