NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 10-11-2014

Sorry, going to decline your application. Good luck finding another house.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - 20baldauffj - 11-11-2014

i would like to join i am level 15 teir 2 pikemen steam is leoluke8 i have ts3 and mic

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Bilbo - 12-11-2014

Player name: Commando_Bilbo (Dont really have a main but this one isnt in "My" house so can be invited)
Character ID: 7327
Alt/s:  Bilbo / Pikeman_Bilbo / Crossbow_Bilbo
Level of Main:52
Class of Main: Zwei
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I was in Scarlet Blades and Scarlet Knights for a while but had to take time off because of school and work. Am wanting to join back and play with some old friends and get some good runs going. Also need house crafting =D

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 12-11-2014

Welcome back, Bilbo. Good to see you again. We'll be having an event on Friday and Saturday at 2 PM PST so feel free to join us there. I hope you're used to the patch changes by now. If you've got any questions don't hesitate to ask.

@20baldauffj, you haven't even mentioned your character's name. The next time you apply to anything, you could maybe give a bit more effort and use some common sense about what information the other party might seek from you.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - TheShadowKnight - 15-11-2014

Player name: Phantom_I
Character ID: 2453065
Level of Main:47
Class of Main: Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes and yes
Reason: I have always wanted a stable house to play runs and events with but by time I felt as if I should apply I had thought the SK had disbanded so i decided not to join a House and now that I have started to play agin on a constant basis and now know the SK is back would I thereforewould like to apply.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - dudeman - 15-11-2014

where do i post an application? i want to join

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 15-11-2014

I apply

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 15-11-2014

Hey Phantom, we'll take you on as a trial member. Hang around on the SK channel on teamspeak and we'll play a few runs together.

Dudeman, just post some relevant information about yourself and your character.

Tsukiyomi. Accepted.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Alduin - 18-11-2014

Player name: AP_Phoenix
Character ID: 2463790
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Warden/Siege Engineer
Alts: AP_Phoenix_II (T3 Inf) AP_Phoenix_III (T3 Skrimisher) AP_Phoenix_IV (T1 Crossbowman)
Crafting: Lvl 11 Armorsmith, lvl 6 blacksmith, lvl 8 alchemist
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes and no (will get one soon)
Reason: I have seen SK around since i joined the NI community a year ago. I like how active the house is and I like the friendliness of the members. I was also suggested to try and join by member Bilbo. Your house seems to be the best choice that I've seen for some time. Thank you for your consideration Smile

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 18-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 08:35 AM)RisenPhoenix link Wrote:Player name: AP_Phoenix
Character ID: 2463790
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Warden/Siege Engineer
Alts: AP_Phoenix_II (T3 Inf) AP_Phoenix_III (T3 Skrimisher) AP_Phoenix_IV (T1 Crossbowman)
Crafting: Lvl 11 Armorsmith, lvl 6 blacksmith, lvl 8 alchemist
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes and no (will get one soon)
Reason: I have seen SK around since i joined the NI community a year ago. I like how active the house is and I like the friendliness of the members. I was also suggested to try and join by member Bilbo. Your house seems to be the best choice that I've seen for some time. Thank you for your consideration Smile

You have to duel Click.

Naked.

[Image: 148249-wilder-640x360.jpg]