NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Bilbo - 18-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 08:35 AM)RisenPhoenix link Wrote:Player name: AP_Phoenix
Character ID: 2463790
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Warden/Siege Engineer
Alts: AP_Phoenix_II (T3 Inf) AP_Phoenix_III (T3 Skrimisher) AP_Phoenix_IV (T1 Crossbowman)
Crafting: Lvl 11 Armorsmith, lvl 6 blacksmith, lvl 8 alchemist
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes and no (will get one soon)
Reason: I have seen SK around since i joined the NI community a year ago. I like how active the house is and I like the friendliness of the members. I was also suggested to try and join by member Bilbo. Your house seems to be the best choice that I've seen for some time. Thank you for your consideration Smile

Here is my acceptance note

I Sir Bilbo here by declare that Sir Phoenix is worthy of joining the house of SK and is a valiant warrior. Death to the Nords! Good Hunting

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Alduin - 18-11-2014

T
(18-11-2014, 01:35 PM)Blackshapeshifter link Wrote:[quote author=RisenPhoenix link=topic=7027.msg207991#msg207991 date=1416299742]
Player name: AP_Phoenix
Alts: AP_Phoenix_II (T3 Inf) AP_Phoenix_III (T3 Skrimisher) AP_Phoenix_IV (T1 Crossbowman)
Reason: I have seen SK around since i joined the NI community a year ago. I like how active the house is and I like the friendliness of the members. I was also suggested to try and join by member Bilbo. Your house seems to be the best choice that I've seen for some time. Thank you for your consideration Smile

You have to duel Click.

Naked.

[/quote]
Challenge accepted.

And thank you Sir Bilbo

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 19-11-2014

(18-11-2014, 10:25 PM)RisenPhoenix link Wrote:T[quote author=Blackshapeshifter link=topic=7027.msg208006#msg208006 date=1416317726]
[quote author=RisenPhoenix link=topic=7027.msg207991#msg207991 date=1416299742]
Player name: AP_Phoenix

You have to duel Click.

Naked.

[/quote]
Challenge accepted.

And thank you Sir Bilbo
[/quote]

I was bluffing, I don't want to see new recruits embarrass our Dear Leader.

[Image: kim_2701423b.jpg]

Your application is accepted.  Please join us in game and in TS so we can get to know you better and watch you play.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Emir - 19-11-2014

Can I join your clan/house?

I'm not a great player, I've played NI for few days only. I just bought the game over the weekend on the steam cause it was 4.99, had no idea it was this gooood and that it had mods.

Anyway my char name is same as my forum name and my real name. My char class is archer lv17 (I suck I know). But anyways, steadily I'm getting a hold of the things, although it wouldn't be bad having more experienced gamers around to ask game stuff.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 19-11-2014

@AP_Phoenix, I suppose you're more or less a member of the house now since you have a glowing recommendation from Bilbo. I'll believe him even though he's terrible as a player and a person.

To become a full member, hang around on teamspeak. If you see me, join me wherever I am and we'll get a server going. If I'm in a locked channel then send me a message or something. Also, add me on steam so I can spam you when our event does not meet the requisite 5 members. As Blackshapeshifter said, we'll "watch you play."

@Emir, feel free to hang out on teamspeak and send me a message if you see me. I can help you with any questions you might have and direct you to good resources for becoming a better player.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Bilbo - 19-11-2014

Awww thanks Click, and by the way i sent you a steam friend request just message me when you get on and ill hop on teamspeak with ya. steam name is hippieboy

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 19-11-2014

Ahhhhhh Dear Leader!

[Image: 2q3zsjd.jpg]

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Alduin - 19-11-2014

Haha we will save him the embarassment then....for now Tongue thank you guys for accepting me Smile

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Chuckwagon - 19-11-2014

(19-11-2014, 01:42 PM)Blackshapeshifter link Wrote:Ahhhhhh Dear Leader!

[Image: 2q3zsjd.jpg]
What edit *cough* art, much lol

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 19-11-2014

Magnificent artwork, Twenties. If you keep this up I'll have to promote you again!