NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed to Applications] - Rikku - 15-02-2015

I used to be in SK, can I rejoin?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed to Applications] - clickeverywhere - 16-02-2015

We're a bit AFG at the moment...

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed to Applications] - Sargent Q - 16-02-2015

(16-02-2015, 04:37 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:We're a bit AFG at the moment...

More than a bit.  Like,  Most everyone is spamming Warframe.  Its worse than Age of Empires was.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed to Applications] - Irolltwenties - 16-02-2015

(16-02-2015, 04:51 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7027.msg220606#msg220606 date=1424061478]
We're a bit AFG at the moment...

More than a bit.  Like,  Most everyone is spamming Warframe.  Its worse than Age of Empires was.
[/quote]

How dare you speak this way about our beloved Age of Empires.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed to Applications] - Rikku - 16-02-2015

haha, I loved shogun

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed] - clickeverywhere - 06-03-2015

It's time to say farewell. It's been wonderful. The game no longer brings me any joy so I'll be leaving. Sorry to anyone I recruited right before leaving the game. I wish you luck in finding a new house. Tsukiyomi will take the title of leader. My items will be distributed among my house members if I'm not too lazy.

I'm happy to have recruited such great members and I'm sure they'll do fine without me. I don't know what else to write. Have a good day.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed] - Madjosh - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 02:18 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's time to say farewell. It's been wonderful. The game no longer brings me any joy so I'll be leaving. Sorry to anyone I recruited right before leaving the game. I wish you luck in finding a new house. Tsukiyomi will take the title of leader. My items will be distributed among my house members if I'm not too lazy.

I'm happy to have recruited such great members and I'm sure they'll do fine without me. I don't know what else to write. Have a good day.

catch you on dota clicky

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed] - Xen - 06-03-2015

(06-03-2015, 02:18 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:It's time to say farewell. It's been wonderful. The game no longer brings me any joy so I'll be leaving. Sorry to anyone I recruited right before leaving the game. I wish you luck in finding a new house. Tsukiyomi will take the title of leader. My items will be distributed among my house members if I'm not too lazy.

D: Goodluck Click!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed] - Irolltwenties - 06-03-2015

This is a dark day.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Closed] - Winter - 06-03-2015

See you on Warframe!