NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Ribbed - 15-07-2015

(15-07-2015, 02:15 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:[quote author=KingsofLeon link=topic=7027.msg235773#msg235773 date=1436925762]
Hello, I am looking for a house to join. I have a lvl 44 inf, and a lvl 42 archer. I work alot, but if I can get a copy of the events I would be more than happy to try and join in on them. My in game name is [HoL]KingsofLeon (archer) and wK_Prometheus (Inf). Steam name is Frito (Picture has a guy saying I like money) ;D

Ahh fresh blood for SK  >Smile  Accepted on trial.  Hop in our TS to get to know us better.  As for events, look to the VM and FV event times - we usually are there (will start having our own events again soon).
[/quote]

I played with him earlier, cool guy, always welcome to our events Smile
Thurs/fri 8pm est
FV: Sunday/Monday 00h00 CET (5pm est?)

Ofc members of both houses will take joining priority at their own events.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 15-07-2015

(15-07-2015, 03:54 AM)Ribbed link Wrote:[quote author=Tsukiyomi link=topic=7027.msg235774#msg235774 date=1436926559]
[quote author=KingsofLeon link=topic=7027.msg235773#msg235773 date=1436925762]
Hello, I am looking for a house to join. I have a lvl 44 inf, and a lvl 42 archer. I work alot, but if I can get a copy of the events I would be more than happy to try and join in on them. My in game name is [HoL]KingsofLeon (archer) and wK_Prometheus (Inf). Steam name is Frito (Picture has a guy saying I like money) ;D

Ahh fresh blood for SK  >Smile  Accepted on trial.  Hop in our TS to get to know us better.  As for events, look to the VM and FV event times - we usually are there (will start having our own events again soon).
[/quote]

I played with him earlier, cool guy, always welcome to our events Smile
Thurs/fri 8pm est
FV: Sunday/Monday 00h00 CET (5pm est?)

Ofc members of both houses will take joining priority at their own events.
[/quote]
6pm EST but close ribbed Smile

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - KingsofLeon - 02-08-2015

Oh wow
I just now saw this, please excuse my terrible forum skills. I am still interested in SK and would love to follow up.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 04-08-2015

(02-08-2015, 06:02 AM)KingsofLeon link Wrote:Oh wow
I just now saw this, please excuse my terrible forum skills. I am still interested in SK and would love to follow up.

Still on trial i suppose.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 08-08-2015

KingsofLeon you've made it through the trial.  Welcome to the house.  Change your names to have the SK_ tag at your earliest convenience.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Chuckwagon - 10-08-2015

I'll put you on trial as I couldn't find any dirt on you. (yet Wink) Join everybody on the NI TS to get to know us better and try to be free for events. Any posts you see about VM events are likely to be your best bet. Cya around

Chuckwagon

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 11-08-2015

(10-08-2015, 10:00 PM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:I'll put you on trial as I couldn't find any dirt on you. (yet Wink) Join everybody on the NI TS to get to know us better and try to be free for events. Any posts you see about VM events are likely to be your best bet. Cya around

Chuckwagon

Who is this in regards to?

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Renji - 12-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 11:13 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:[quote author=Chuckwagon link=topic=7027.msg238886#msg238886 date=1439244021]
I'll put you on trial as I couldn't find any dirt on you. (yet Wink) Join everybody on the NI TS to get to know us better and try to be free for events. Any posts you see about VM events are likely to be your best bet. Cya around

Chuckwagon

Who is this in regards to?
[/quote]

Some guy applied to SK and then decided to apply to my house instead, deleting his SK application.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Chuckwagon - 12-08-2015

^ I was confused myself a couple of hours ago before I realized he deleted his app.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - SK_Blade - 30-08-2015

Player name: UG_Blade
Character ID: 2434224
Alts: UG_Royal_Pikeman, UG_Bow_Hero, UG_Scorpion
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Royal Guard
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I used to be in SK when Gashy, Jarold, and Click lead it, and i would like to help it become NA's greatest house again.