NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 31-08-2015

(30-08-2015, 08:35 AM)UG_Blade link Wrote:Player name: UG_Blade
Character ID: 2434224
Alts: UG_Royal_Pikeman, UG_Bow_Hero, UG_Scorpion
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: Royal Guard
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I used to be in SK when Gashy, Jarold, and Click lead it, and i would like to help it become NA's greatest house again.

Accepted.  SK will rise again!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Monstersti - 31-08-2015

Player name: DB_Lust
Character ID: 2442956
Alts: Not going to bother listing cause i rarely play them
Class of Main: Marauder
Reason for wanting to join SK: Need a NA house since i am starting college today and most likely getting a part time job at some point in the future and can no longer make it to EU timed events.

And yes this does mean i am leaving DB. (Don't have their own thread to post this on)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Faravin - 31-08-2015

(31-08-2015, 12:50 PM)Monstersti link Wrote:Player name: DB_Lust
Reason for wanting to join SK: Need a NA house since i am starting college today and most likely getting a part time job at some point in the future and can no longer make it to EU timed events.

And yes this does mean i am leaving DB. (Don't have their own thread to post this on)
Good Luck Monster, see ya on the battlefield!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 31-08-2015

(31-08-2015, 12:50 PM)Monstersti link Wrote:Player name: DB_Lust

Accepted.  I'll do all the ts stuff next time i see you.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Akinaxis - 03-09-2015

I apply.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 04:49 AM)Akinaxis link Wrote:I apply.

Accepted as captain. 

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Chuckwagon - 03-09-2015

Welcome everybody! Nice to see some more activity in the house and I plan on increasing my NI as well.

Cya all around

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - GheerBox - 04-09-2015

Hey folks. Been a while, but thanks to Madison I am back...and we brought friends!

What's new? Who left? Who stayed? Is Click done forever? Who does our crafting now? Are we working on anything collectively?

SO many questions and no convenient platform to talk to people on about all of these things all at the same time...oh wait.

Also, last time I was here I made a steam page for SK if anyone is interested.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Tsukiyomi - 04-09-2015

(04-09-2015, 12:26 PM)GheerBox link Wrote:Hey folks. Been a while, but thanks to Madison I am back...and we brought friends!

What's new? Who left? Who stayed? Is Click done forever? Who does our crafting now? Are we working on anything collectively?

SO many questions and no convenient platform to talk to people on about all of these things all at the same time...oh wait.

Also, last time I was here I made a steam page for SK if anyone is interested.

Click is done forever.  I do the crafting/leading now.  Right now we're working on gathering members and figuring out who is still around.  Once we're all sorted out I'm sure we'll have some sort of crafting goals.  I'd like to find some times that people are able to attend events. 

Re: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - GheerBox - 04-09-2015

Thanks for the info.

I play in the evenings from about 9 PM EST to 12ish.