NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 18-01-2013

Listen up, friends:

I have been informed that due to the house crafting patch, SK is only allowed to have one leader and two captains. So we're going to have to tighten our belts a little bit.

The most logical solution I see (and please know that I am thinking purely out of what is best for the house) is having myself stay as leader considering that we have spent ALOT of mats and gold leveling our house crafting on my account to level 10, which means SK currently has the highest level house crafting in NI. Concerning the matter of two captains, I think Lord_Banks and ughgh would be the most appropriate choices.

Please share with me your thoughts on this, if you can convince me that there's a better solution to keeping our riches and current advantage, I would love to hear it.

Thanks.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 18-01-2013

I'm fine not being a captain...I never even really asked to be on. Yokel status is fine with me.

Edit: although, captains can't access house crafting anyway, so I don't see why it matters how many captains we have. Leaders I can understand.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Chris - 18-01-2013

Would Sparhawk like to be a captain? Since this is partially his house.

I am not at all opposed to the idea, but being active in-game should factor into the decision as well (especially considering that we have less seats now). I would love to have Sparhawk stay as captain but I think its fair to say that doing so would have to entail that he plays more often.

PM me your thoughts and know that the house's welfare absolutely comes first when we make decisions on this matter

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Huscarlton Banks - 18-01-2013

I am stepping down as captain, and have already left with my developer character.

In that case, Sparhawk and ughgh will likely stay as captains. If you are opposed to this, speak now or forever hold the peace.. Help me help you.

The decision will be made in 24 hours. PM me your thoughts and I will report our final decision to the devs tomorrow.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Sparhawk - 18-01-2013

I am fine with stepping down from my leader position. I know I haven't been playing hardly at all, but that may change. Captain position is fine with me, I still troll the forums everyday even if you don't see me posting in things very often. You can still reach me on Steam (Sparhawk with a pic of a blue sword) or through PMs here on the forums. If needed, I don't have to stay as a Captain either since I know that part of being one entails playing often.

On the whole, I am very happy with where PK has gone and what is has done (with the aid of SB) and new management is probably a good idea at this point. But you know, my goal at the outset was to be known as the largest, friendliest most respected House in the NA community if not all of NI. And with all your guy's help, I think we have achieved that, and I would love to see that kept up. I am sure Click feels the same way about his SB.

(18-01-2013, 08:10 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I am fine with stepping down from my leader position. I know I haven't been playing hardly at all, but that may change. Captain position is fine with me, I still troll the forums everyday even if you don't see me posting in things very often. You can still reach me on Steam (Sparhawk with a pic of a blue sword) or through PMs here on the forums. If needed, I don't have to stay as a Captain either since I know that part of being one entails playing often.

On the whole, I am very happy with where PK has gone and what is has done (with the aid of SB) and new management is probably a good idea at this point. But you know, my goal at the outset was to be known as the largest, friendliest most respected House in the NA community if not all of NI. And with all your guy's help, I think we have achieved that, and I would love to see that kept up. I am sure Click feels the same way about his SB.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=3584.msg28835.html#msg28835

Best decision I ever made.. who would have thought...

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Lemon - 18-01-2013

Quite a whirlwind week since I've joined. Leadership has already been completely swapped up.

Good to see it in active and capable hands though.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - clickeverywhere - 18-01-2013

I agree with what Sparhawk has said, and am glad that there are capable players to carry on the name of the SB in the form of the Scarlet Knights. I guess this means that I am now truly retired  ;D

What other candidates are there for captain? I think ughgh is a good choice, but retaining Sparhawk as a captain is impractical. He should be demoted to one of the masses like me! But in all seriousness, seeing as Murrow is one of the co-leaders, he should become the second captain for purposes of pragmatism (unless he has suddenly become inactive).

These are just my thoughts as a former House leader, so it's not necessary for you to follow them. Regardless, I wish you all the best of luck.