NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 18-02-2013

(18-02-2013, 11:00 PM)Mr.Peso link Wrote:Would be glad if one could invite

and

to the clan, needed to go out for some trading.

Also would be happy if smone could borrow me the following commando gear:
Head/Chest Armor
1H/Shield

Invites sent, also trade request me and I'll send something nice your way

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Mr.Peso - 18-02-2013

(18-02-2013, 11:36 PM)Gashy link Wrote:[quote author=Mr.Peso link=topic=7027.msg84062#msg84062 date=1361228456]
Would be glad if one could invite

and

to the clan, needed to go out for some trading.

Also would be happy if smone could borrow me the following commando gear:
Head/Chest Armor
1H/Shield

Invites sent, also trade request me and I'll send something nice your way
[/quote]

Great!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 19-02-2013

Also on another topic:

I greatly appreciate all donations of cloth, leather, bent swords, and metal that I have received so far for the purpose of house crafting. These donations benefit ALL of us and they are a part of what keeps the house going as a business as well as an organization.

From here on I'm going to insist that donating raw mats is a necessary task for maintaining membership in the Scarlet Knights. Level 99 defender is a LONG way to go from 20, and being who we are we must set the standard for creating a system that thrives on resource-oriented efficiency.

I ask each Knight to donate 100 cloth and 100 metal per month. If you are an active player this should not be a difficult amount of mats to obtain in a week (if not the gold to buy these in a month).

Benefiting from my house crafting ability is one of the many benefits of being a part of this team. We must work to better our own ability to provide a service which proves lucrative.

Thank you for your contributions, let me know if you need anything, and I'll see you on the battlefield.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Mr.Peso - 19-02-2013

Ouch, due my limited activity (Friends, school, other games) this will be tough but I'll give my best!

Just try to contribute what you can. This won't be strictly enforced, but please try to aim to donate 100 of each a month.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Sir_Aragorn - 19-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 05:18 PM)Gashy link Wrote:Just try to contribute what you can. This won't be strictly enforced, but please try to aim to donate 100 of each a month.

I actually like this idea it isn't fair that some people never donate anything when they well can and then others donate whenever they can.

I just would like to establish some loose standard for members to follow. If you join the Scarlet Knights I promise you that we will do everything we can to get you outfitted with the best. In order to share in our bounty of wealth however, it requires a VERY small tribute of yours.

Is that too much to ask? Leveling house crafting helps everyone

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Mr.Peso - 19-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 07:21 PM)Gashy link Wrote:I just would like to establish some loose standard for members to follow. If you join the Scarlet Knights I promise you that we will do everything we can to get you outfitted with the best. In order to share in our bounty of wealth however, it requires a VERY small tribute of yours.

Is that too much to ask? Leveling house crafting helps everyone

I surely donate all my mats that'll be useful, just wanted to state that I cannot guarantee a huge income ;-)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Avitus - 20-02-2013

[b]Player name: Templar_avitus
[b]Character ID: 23393
[b]Alt/s: Brucetus
[b]Level of Main: 40
[b]Class of Main: Commando
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: No
[b]Reason for wanting to join SK: To have more fun when playing NordInvasion. ;D

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Galen_Thalheimer - 20-02-2013

(19-02-2013, 12:13 AM)Gashy link Wrote:Level 99 defender is a LONG way to go from 20, and being who we are we must set the standard for creating a system that thrives on resource-oriented efficiency.

This seems like a bit of a waste. I think if we stay 5-6 levels above the last craftable item, that would probably work.

Also, since it seems the goal is still to kit everyone out, do we have a spreadsheet like SB did to put people in order of what the house is working on? It's seems to me that it's been more of collect your own mats, and the house can craft it for you.