NordInvasion Forum
The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications] (/showthread.php?tid=5076)

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Torjager - 21-02-2013

Player name: Torjager
Character id: 2450730
Alt/s: Torjager_
Level of main: 41
Class of main: Commando
Do you have ts3 and a mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join sk: I want a more hardcore dependable awsome house that does house crafting and is active. 

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jeffacake - 21-02-2013

Player name: PK_Jeffacake (existing member)
Character ID: 15756
Alt/s: Maitland
Level of Main: 40
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Trading, being able to contribute to and belong to an active community, events, etc.

Apologies for being inactive for a long while by the way. I've been on hiatus from Nord Invasion for quite a while and just recently jumped back in. Thanks!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - ughgh - 21-02-2013

(21-02-2013, 03:36 AM)Jeffacake link Wrote:Apologies for being inactive for a long while by the way. I've been on hiatus from Nord Invasion for quite a while and just recently jumped back in. Thanks!
Sent

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Gashy - 21-02-2013

(21-02-2013, 03:36 AM)Jeffacake link Wrote:Player name: PK_Jeffacake (existing member)
Character ID: 15756
Alt/s: Maitland
Level of Main: 40
Class of Main: Sniper
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Trading, being able to contribute to and belong to an active community, events, etc.

Apologies for being inactive for a long while by the way. I've been on hiatus from Nord Invasion for quite a while and just recently jumped back in. Thanks!

Having been in PK you are naturally overqualified. Ugh will invite your character immediately on the condition that you change your tags as soon as possible. Banner too.

(21-02-2013, 03:03 AM)Torjager link Wrote:Player name: Torjager
Character id: 2450730
Alt/s: Torjager_
Level of main: 41
Class of main: Commando
Do you have ts3 and a mic: Yes
Reason for wanting to join sk: I want a more hardcore dependable awsome house that does house crafting and is active. 

I have certainly played with you more than once, and I see no reason for your application to be denied. I'll send you an invite on the condition that you add our tags and banner to all your characters posthaste. Welcome aboard.

(20-02-2013, 03:41 AM)Avitus link Wrote:[b]Player name: Templar_avitus
[b]Character ID: 23393
[b]Alt/s: Brucetus
[b]Level of Main: 40
[b]Class of Main: Commando
[b]Do you have TS3 and a Mic: No
[b]Reason for wanting to join SK: To have more fun when playing NordInvasion. ;D

I'm going to wait one more day before I make up my mind on your application, as I still need a bit more feedback from my fellow Knights about you. Sit tight buddy.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Jeffacake - 21-02-2013

Quick nitpicking here, the invite still says Pandion Knights  Tongue

Also, will change my tags and have changed my banners.

Thanks!

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - SK_Blade - 21-02-2013

dont forget new members to please donate some mats for house crafting

Congrats to Bilbo on getting admin
You dun make me proud

[Image: HWcpxuV.jpg]

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - Darshe - 21-02-2013

Player name: Darshe
Character ID: 2451174
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 38
Class of Main: Sergeant/LongBowman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes.
Reason for wanting to join SK: I've been immensely enjoying Nord Invasion and play frequently, and i'd like to be part of a house which is considered among the best, along with playing with a good team and helping the house.

(21-02-2013, 09:03 AM)Darshe link Wrote:Player name: Darshe
Character ID: 2451174
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 38
Class of Main: Sergeant/LongBowman
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes.
Reason for wanting to join SK: I've been immensely enjoying Nord Invasion and play frequently, and i'd like to be part of a house which is considered among the best, along with playing with a good team and helping the house.

Sergeant/LongBowman is a very interesting build.. how is that working out for you? If you respec'd to Commando our relationship (or a relationship with any house for that matter) would be alot more beneficial to you, as SK could potentially supply you with high tier craftable gear.

In any case I'll give my fellow members a day to give me feedback on you and I'll let you know the status of your application most likely by tomorrow.

Re: The Scarlet Knights [NA][Level 32+] - ughgh - 21-02-2013

Sergeant gets you access to a lot better armor than what Sniper can get. There's probably a bunch of sergeant gear lying around in the armory, and I can send you some hunting arrows/long bow if you get tier 3 archer.