NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Sir Spacey - 19-03-2014

(19-03-2014, 10:10 AM)Yabu link Wrote:[quote author=Saladin link=topic=7075.msg170734#msg170734 date=1395221319]
[quote author=Hawkens link=topic=7075.msg170733#msg170733 date=1395220822]
[quote author=Mystic link=topic=7075.msg170703#msg170703 date=1395198870]
Every new applicant must sing in karaoke night to be accepted fully into LK. The songs will be of Winter's choosing.
What if you can't sing or dance?
[/quote]

throw coins at the singers and dancers
[/quote]
[/quote]

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Saladin - 19-03-2014

Hello everyone
just letting you guys know that my exams will start soon , and I will not be able to play or even come online for two or even three weeks  .
loads of love
play safe and have fun

Saladin

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Xen - 19-03-2014

(19-03-2014, 01:37 PM)Saladin link Wrote:Hello everyone
just letting you guys know that my exams will start soon , and I will not be able to play or even come online for two or even three weeks  .
loads of love
play safe and have fun

Saladin
Good luck on your exams Saladin!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Sir Spacey - 19-03-2014

loads of love
play safe and have fun

Saladin
You'll not be missed Wink Good luck

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Hawkens - 19-03-2014

loads of love
play safe and have fun

Saladin
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Mystic - 19-03-2014

Good luck Saladin and bad Hawkins on the Hunger Games quote!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - 2Smacks - 20-03-2014

Ingame Name: The name of your character(s)RedHawk

Player ID: The ID(s) 2464602

Level: The level of your character(s) 43

Class: The main class of your character(s) Archer

Cavalry: The cavalry tier of your character(s) Tier 1

Support Class: The support class(es) your character(s) I dont have an support class,because i haven't decided on what Im going to Train as.
Crafting Profession and Level: The level of your crafting profession(s) Level 6 Alchemist

Availability: The time and day you are usually able to play  Im able to Play Mostly on the weekends,But On week days From 5:00 Pm Est to 9:30 Pm sometimes Later

Region: AU/NA/EU Im NA

Personal Statement: Say something about yourself! I would Like to Join your House Because 1.) I Know Cryptic and Spacey also Winter and etc.I would Love to Be in an House that is active and Fun to Tell Jokes and Play around Like Normal People and be able to HAVE FUN!!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Hawkens - 20-03-2014

(20-03-2014, 01:27 AM)Redhawk link Wrote:Ingame Name: The name of your character(s)RedHawk

Support Class: The support class(es) your character(s) I dont have an support class,because i haven't decided on what Im going to Train as.
Crafting Profession and Level: The level of your crafting profession(s) Level 6 Alchemist

Availability: The time and day you are usually able to play  Im able to Play Mostly on the weekends,But On week days From 5:00 Pm Est to 9:30 Pm sometimes Later

Personal Statement: Say something about yourself! I would Like to Join your House Because 1.) I Know Cryptic and Spacey also Winter and etc.I would Love to Be in an House that is active and Fun to Tell Jokes and Play around Like Normal People and be able to HAVE FUN!!
Application denied. We do not believe you are suitable for Landsknect.
(19-03-2014, 08:17 AM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Ingame Name: Robin_Hood 
Player ID: 2463443
Level: 32
Class: Archer
Cavalry: 0
Support Class: Tinkerer
Crafting Profession and Level:Blacksmith and lvl 5
Availability: Weekends unless sick
Region: EU
Personal Statement: Im kinda mature and id like to join the [LK] because Iv got many friends already! and their funny and cool
Application pending. You will be put on a trial period please be on teamspeak and turn up to events so we cant get to know you better.

-Regards Hawkens

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Saladin - 20-03-2014

Thank you guys
and I know Spacey :p

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - 2Smacks - 20-03-2014

(20-03-2014, 06:58 AM)Hawkens link Wrote:[quote author=Redhawk link=topic=7075.msg170841#msg170841 date=1395278825]

Ingame Name: The name of your character(s)RedHawk

Application denied. We do not believe you are suitable for Landsknect.
(19-03-2014, 08:17 AM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:-Regards Hawkens

thank you for your answer i will Pm you to ask you an question about this. I would Like More in detail. Thank you