NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - IronHide - 16-04-2014

Ingame Name: [ML]IronHide
Player ID: 2460985
Level: 37
Class: Searg.
Cavalry: Don't know about this mode (Look to statement)
Support Class: (Statement)
Crafting Profession and Level: All low
Availability: Pretty much anytime
Region: NA (Can play EU decently)
Personal Statement: Returning to the game after quite a while, none of my old housemates play anymore so i'm looking for an active new house to play with and have a good time, the last time I played for reference was when the hero classes were released. I've made it to prince but never beat him.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - mrseebarsch - 16-04-2014

Application Form:

Ingame Name: Ragnar
Player ID: 2456676
Level: 52
Class: Sniper/Heavy Infantry
Cavalry: none yet, but dont really play that mode
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith LVL 7
Availability: Central European Time, Afternoon till early morning
Region: EU
Personal Statement: Since most of my friends play League of Legends and other kiddy crap, I'm looking forward to meeting new people to play this awesome game with  Wink

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Sir Spacey - 16-04-2014

(16-04-2014, 12:24 PM)mrseebarsch link Wrote:Ingame Name: Ragnar
Aren't you in EITRI?

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 16-04-2014

(10-04-2014, 08:11 AM)C00N3Rs link Wrote:Ingame Name: TK_MatthewMK2 (left them)
Player ID: 2457447
Level: 48
Class: Commando
Cavalry: 1
Support Class: apprentice
Crafting Profession and Level: lvl 6 armor smith
Availability: weekends
Region: NA
Personal Statement: Ive been grounded the past 2 months and looking to get back in to one of my favorite mods.
Then don't get grounded Wink  Application accepted, add me on Steam so I can sort out your position in the house.

(12-04-2014, 11:30 PM)Wade link Wrote:Ingame Name: Wade
Player ID: 2480079
Level of Characters: 44/Archer 10/Inf
Level of Your Main:44
Cavalry: Stable Hand
Support Class: Field Medic
Crafting Profession and Level: Level 7 BlackSmith
Availability: When Online
Region: NA
Reason for Joining: Me and my friend(BaconPancakes) have been friends for some time now, and I would like to join him in a fun and active house. ;D
The only reason you are getting any consideration is that Bacon is your friend.  Application pending, I haven't decided what to think about you yet.

(13-04-2014, 07:49 PM)Redhawk link Wrote:Wade,One question is there an class called 42 now?
I can think of a long list of clever comebacks, but I'll just ask you to please go troll some other thread.  Escalation isn't fun on house threads Wink

(16-04-2014, 06:13 AM)ML_IronHide link Wrote:Ingame Name: [ML]IronHide
Personal Statement: Returning to the game after quite a while, none of my old housemates play anymore so i'm looking for an active new house to play with and have a good time, the last time I played for reference was when the hero classes were released. I've made it to prince but never beat him.
Don't you know Mystic? :O
Application pending, I haven't seen you around enough to know if you'd fit in or not.  Feel free to add me on Steam if you'd like to discuss it there.

(16-04-2014, 12:24 PM)mrseebarsch link Wrote:Application Form:

Ingame Name: Ragnar
Player ID: 2456676
Level: 52
Class: Sniper/Heavy Infantry
Cavalry: none yet, but dont really play that mode
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith LVL 7
Availability: Central European Time, Afternoon till early morning
Region: EU
Personal Statement: Since most of my friends play League of Legends and other kiddy crap, I'm looking forward to meeting new people to play this awesome game with  Wink
I like League of Legends, it is a ton of fun to play when you have friends to play it with and don't have to worry about getting random trolls.

That aside, I think your Sharpshooter Bow demanding powers are too strong for our house, application denied... unless you are somehow not the same Ragnar.  Aren't you already in EITRI anyways?

Okay, applications processed.  Are you happy now, Spacey? Tongue

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Sir Spacey - 16-04-2014

(16-04-2014, 06:12 PM)Winter link Wrote:Okay, applications processed.  Are you happy now, Spacey? Tongue

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - lordborg - 16-04-2014

game name: lordborg
Player ID: 2481029
Level: 36
Class: Heavy Crossbowman
Cavalry: Not sure not worked on it.
Support Class: Tinkerer
Crafting Profession and Level: lvl 4 weapon smith
Availability: most times on evenings and in the days if im not at work that is.
Region: England
I re done it as im not lv 32 i am 36 now with lv 4 craft im mate a guy in LK and looking for a good house.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - mrseebarsch - 17-04-2014

Quote:I like League of Legends, it is a ton of fun to play when you have friends to play it with and don't have to worry about getting random trolls.

That aside, I think your Sharpshooter Bow demanding powers are too strong for our house, application denied... unless you are somehow not the same Ragnar.  Aren't you already in EITRI anyways?

Well I have no idea what you're talking about. EITRI could be some kind of energy drink to me, not a clue. I'm guessing its another house so the answer is no, this is actually my first serious attempt to join a house at all.
My contempt for LoL has actually nothing to do with this game and the thing about the Sharpshooter Bow is also an enigma to me.
I started playing the game before I even knew there was some King Ragnar in it and I havent changed my name ever since.

To cut a long story short, I'm afraid you are mistaking me for someone else...

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 17-04-2014

(17-04-2014, 03:03 AM)mrseebarsch link Wrote:Well I have no idea what you're talking about. EITRI could be some kind of energy drink to me, not a clue. I'm guessing its another house so the answer is no, this is actually my first serious attempt to join a house at all.
My contempt for LoL has actually nothing to do with this game and the thing about the Sharpshooter Bow is also an enigma to me.
I started playing the game before I even knew there was some King Ragnar in it and I havent changed my name ever since.

EITRI is kind of like an energy drink... you go into their channel and your body gives you a rush of adrenaline.  The rush is intended to give you the strength to escape as quickly as possible, but I guess you could use it as an energy drink instead.  (Sorry, Darkfire and Mp3, I had to!  I'm definitely not serious at all).

LoL has nothing to do with this game nor my decision on your application, don't worry.  I just felt like such random slander deserves rebuttal Wink

Did you participate in a Ragnarok run the other night?  May or may not have gotten the Odin kill?

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Mystic - 17-04-2014

(16-04-2014, 06:13 AM)ML_IronHide link Wrote:Ingame Name: [ML]IronHide
Yeah I remember him, he was a good player back in the days when I was in ML. He is alright with me.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - mrseebarsch - 17-04-2014

(17-04-2014, 03:13 AM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=mrseebarsch link=topic=7075.msg174435#msg174435 date=1397703839]
Well I have no idea what you're talking about. EITRI could be some kind of energy drink to me, not a clue. I'm guessing its another house so the answer is no, this is actually my first serious attempt to join a house at all.

EITRI is kind of like an energy drink... you go into their channel and your body gives you a rush of adrenaline.  The rush is intended to give you the strength to escape as quickly as possible, but I guess you could use it as an energy drink instead.  (Sorry, Darkfire and Mp3, I had to!  I'm definitely not serious at all).

LoL has nothing to do with this game nor my decision on your application, don't worry.  I just felt like such random slander deserves rebuttal Wink

Did you participate in a Ragnarok run the other night?  May or may not have gotten the Odin kill?
[/quote]

Nope, the Odin Kill was a lucky shot which dates back a couple of months.
What's with that "sharpshooter demanding powers" you were talking about? I did certrainly ask for one multiple times back in the days (which as I recall is not a crime), but I got my own since a couple of weeks so that would have been rudundant.