NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - The_Rdm_Knight - 19-04-2014

(19-04-2014, 02:35 AM)Killer link Wrote:Rdm knight, u might not want to have two applications going at once. I saw ur app here and on the CC thread (haven't looked for it on others yet) and doing this pretty much gets u denied from both houses automatically so if u want to get in either houses u might want to quickly delete one before both deny u.

Your right..i though if i would post some it would go faster, like a plan B..if the first one doess not make it. I will remove one soon, thanks for your advice Tongue

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Hawkens - 20-04-2014

Just want to say Thankyou to everyone to participated in the events.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Dom - 20-04-2014

Ingame Name: ON_Dom_Pikeman/CM/RG
Player ID: 2479587, 2462585, 2460899
Level: All 52
Class: Pikeman, Chosen Marksman & Royal Guard
Cavalry: Novice Rider
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist lvl 1, Blacksmith lvl 11, Armorsmith lvl 8
Availability: Most of the time I will be able to play and every weekend with the exception of a few maybe.
Region: EU
Personal Statement: I have just left Order of the Nobles, this is unfortunate as I have some good friends in ON but needed because of low activity. I have chosen to make an application to LK because I have friends such as Saladin and Cryptic who I enjoy playing with and would like to join somewhere I know there are people I get on well with.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Strategos - 20-04-2014

Ingame Name: Strategos, Strategos_II
Player ID: 2461009, 2462728
Level: 44, 14
Class: Commando, Skirmisher
Cavalry: Tier 2, Tier 1
Support Class: Engineer, n/a
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist Level 3, Not much... Tongue
Availability: Weekends 12pm - 12am Week days 6pm - 10pm, All GMT
Personal Statement: I very much enjoy Nord Invasion and have played for a while, I have some house experiance and used to be a member of The Order of the Nobles. I have heard about LK and decided I wanted to be a part of it!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 20-04-2014

(20-04-2014, 05:38 PM)ON_Dom link Wrote:Ingame Name: ON_Dom_Pikeman/CM/RG
Player ID: 2479587, 2462585, 2460899
Level: All 52
Class: Pikeman, Chosen Marksman & Royal Guard
Cavalry: Novice Rider
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist lvl 1, Blacksmith lvl 11, Armorsmith lvl 8
Availability: Most of the time I will be able to play and every weekend with the exception of a few maybe.
Personal Statement: I have just left Order of the Nobles, this is unfortunate as I have some good friends in ON but needed because of low activity. I have chosen to make an application to LK because I have friends such as Saladin and Cryptic who I enjoy playing with and would like to join somewhere I know there are people I get on well with.
Application accepted, please add me on Steam so I can get your spot in the house sorted.

(20-04-2014, 05:43 PM)Strategos link Wrote:Ingame Name: Strategos, Strategos_II
Player ID: 2461009, 2462728
Level: 44, 14
Class: Commando, Skirmisher
Cavalry: Tier 2, Tier 1
Support Class: Engineer, n/a
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist Level 3, Not much... Tongue
Availability: Weekends 12pm - 12am Week days 6pm - 10pm, All GMT
Personal Statement: I very much enjoy Nord Invasion and have played for a while, I have some house experiance and used to be a member of The Order of the Nobles. I have heard about LK and decided I wanted to be a part of it!
Application pending, please hang around us in Teamspeak so we can get to know you a little better.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 21-04-2014

Another newsletter up on the Steam group, be sure to read it!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - 2Smacks - 22-04-2014

Ingame Name: RedDawn
Player ID:  2464602
Level: 45,45
Class: Sinper,Commando
Cavalry: Tier:3
Support Class: Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Level 8 Alchemist
Availability: Weekends From 4:30 to 1:00 pm Est time
Region: NA
Personal Statement: I may be the most non-respected Player,But i have always wanted to get my renown up by joining an Popular House. Im very fun,all im trying to do is get in an friendly house and play one of my favorite mod.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Suns - 22-04-2014

(22-04-2014, 09:28 PM)Redhawk link Wrote:Ingame Name: RedDawn
Player ID:
Class: Sniper,Commando
Personal Statement: I may be the most non-respected player, but I have always wanted to get my renown up by joining a popular house. I'm very fun, all I'm trying to do is get in a friendly house and play one of my favorite mods.
Haven't you been denied many times before? Also fixed a few grammar mistakes for you Winter.  Big Grin

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - FV_HappyMonk3y99 - 23-04-2014

(22-04-2014, 09:28 PM)Redhawk link Wrote:Ingame Name: RedDawn
Player ID:
Personal Statement: I may be the most non-respected Player,But i have always wanted to get my renown up by joining an Popular House. Im very fun,all im trying to do is get in an friendly house and play one of my favorite mod.
Either your profile is incorrect or you are lying about age, it may not be important(I honestly don't care about age), I'm just throwing that out there.

Personal Text: I once fell,But that didnt stop from killing him Gender: Male Age:13

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - 2Smacks - 23-04-2014

(23-04-2014, 12:34 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote:[quote author=Redhawk link=topic=7075.msg175313#msg175313 date=1398202137]
Ingame Name: RedDawn
Player ID:
Either your profile is incorrect or you are lying about age, it may not be important(I honestly don't care about age), I'm just throwing that out there.

Personal Text: I once fell,But that didnt stop from killing him Gender: Male Age:13
[/quote] My mistake i made an error