NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Freddy_Krueger_of_MandB - 30-04-2014

Alright, I guess I'll work on improving my reputation. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Dreaded_Max3 - 30-04-2014

Ingame Name: Robin_Hood
Player ID:2478262 Level: 40
Class: Pikeman t4
Cavalry: 0
Support Class: tinkerer t2
Crafting Profession and Level: armour smith lvl 6
Availability: weekends and a bit in the week
Region: EU
Personal Statement: I am AAAAAAAA-MMMMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAA-ZZZZZZZZ-IIIIIIII-NNNNNNNNNNN-GGGGGGGGG

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - human_being - 30-04-2014

(30-04-2014, 02:59 PM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Ingame Name: Robin_Hood
Personal Statement: I am AAAAAAAA-MMMMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAA-ZZZZZZZZ-IIIIIIII-NNNNNNNNNNN-GGGGGGGGG

(30-04-2014, 05:44 AM)Winter link Wrote:Applications are now following a much tighter system.  Do not post an application unless you can have at least two Soldiers or a Hauptmann of the house vouch for you.  The house has grown to a formidable size, now it is time to focus on the people we have.  We are not quite closing applications, just putting up an additional requirement so that I can stop replying to applications with "Pending" because we do not know who these people are.  Sorry to all of our recent applicants, but this change applies to you as well.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - darklit - 30-04-2014

ide suggest typing a players name in your application, that you have spoken with and requested a recommendation from, so that winter can speak to that player you named.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Saladin - 30-04-2014

(30-04-2014, 05:44 AM)Winter link Wrote:Applications are now following a much tighter system.  Do not post an application unless you can have at least two Soldiers or a Hauptmann of the house vouch for you.  The house has grown to a formidable size, now it is time to focus on the people we have.  We are not quite closing applications, just putting up an additional requirement so that I can stop replying to applications with "Pending" because we do not know who these people are.  Sorry to all of our recent applicants, but this change applies to you as well.

yeah I would agree with the new system and it would be a great way of getting to know all the new members

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Dreaded_Max3 - 04-05-2014

Character Name: Robin_Hood2
Character LvL: 40
Class: Pikeman
Reason for joining the [LK]: Heard about it and it sounded awesome then when I spoke to some members they were kind to me. So I thought this was the HOUSE!!!!!

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - human_being - 04-05-2014

(04-05-2014, 08:31 AM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Character Name: Robin_Hood2
Character LvL: 40
Class: Pikeman
Reason for joining the [LK]: Heard about it and it sounded awesome then when I spoke to some members they were kind to me. So I thought this was the HOUSE!!!!!
Are you kidding me?

You replied before, and I told you that you need someone to vouch for you and you just apply again, not even using the application form? Seems legit.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Dreaded_Max3 - 04-05-2014

Ingame Name: Robin_Hood + Robin_Hood2
Player ID: 2463443 + 2478262
Level: 39 + 40
Class: Archer + Pikeman
Cavalry: 0 + 0
Support Class: Tinkerer + Tinkerer
Crafting Profession: Blacksmith + Armoursmith
Availability: Weekends
Region:EU
Personal Statement: Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy playing games all day and im cooperative
and [LK]Dom vouched me and sorry for all those replys its just I post and then 3 days later I look on the forums and I don't see my post or reply so Id reply again but yes now I know. Wink Big Grin ;D Smile

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Maroon - 04-05-2014

(30-04-2014, 05:44 AM)Winter link Wrote:Do not post an application unless you can have at least two Soldiers or a Hauptmann of the house vouch for you.

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 04-05-2014

(19-03-2014, 08:17 AM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Ingame Name: Robin_Hood 
Player ID: 2463443
Level: 32
Class: Archer
Support Class: Tinkerer
Crafting Profession and Level:Blacksmith and lvl 5
Availability: Weekends unless sick
Personal Statement: Im kinda mature and id like to join the [LK] because Iv got many friends already! and their funny and cool

(30-04-2014, 02:59 PM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Ingame Name: Robin_Hood

(04-05-2014, 01:43 PM)Dreaded_Max3 link Wrote:Ingame Name: Robin_Hood + Robin_Hood2
Player ID: 2463443 + 2478262
Level: 39 + 40
Class: Archer + Pikeman
Cavalry: 0 + 0
Support Class: Tinkerer + Tinkerer
Crafting Profession: Blacksmith + Armoursmith
Availability: Weekends
Region:EU
Personal Statement: Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy playing games all day and im cooperative
and [LK]Dom vouched me and sorry for all those replys its just I post and then 3 days later I look on the forums and I don't see my post or reply so Id reply again but yes now I know. Wink Big Grin ;D Smile

Okay...  First off, stop spamming our thread.  This is a ridiculous amount of applications for one house.  I'd ask if you sent this many applications to the college you wanted, but then I realized you are 13.  Oh wait, your first applications says you are 14.  Do you age backwards somehow, and that is how you lost a year?  Happy belated backwards birthday, in that case!  Also, we need to add a limit to the amount of smileys used  per sentence....

Application denied.