NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Saladin - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 09:39 PM)Crypt link Wrote:This is a public apology on my part to Winter and those that were in the team speak channel around 5pm est today before the event.  It was wrong of me and I accept full blame but I am also leaving the house as some things have been made clear to me. I will not comment farther on this. This I am not me leaving the community I would like to still be active and have a fun time with members of the house and its leaders. I hope we can try in time to put this behind us and move along. Thanks for the great time and the games. Have fun guys thanks one more time. If you need anything just let me know and I'll see what I can do to help you out. Signing off Cryptic

sure thing Cryptic , let's forget what has happened which I name it a miss understanding .
let's start a new day and have more fun together in the future .
kind regards
Salad

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - WheresMyVodka - 09-06-2014

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/P_MJbgO7SF0[/embed]

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Mystic - 11-06-2014

Magic Magic Magic.  Tongue

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 13-06-2014

Well, we had a good run and had a ton of fun together, but I think it is time for the house to close down.  Several of our members are enjoying time away and many of my fellow leaders are also in a position where they have neither the time nor the will to keep up the house.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all, and our events were fantastic, but it does sadden me that events are for the most part the only time we ever all really see each other.  I also believe people should feel free to join other groups with those they enjoy playing with, since this is a game after all, and not a job (although if this was a job, I'd complain about the poor pay!  I want loot! Tongue)  I hope there are no hurt feelings over this, as there really shouldn't be.  It isn't anyone's fault, no one did anything wrong, we just aren't able to do what we used to together and I want everyone to have an opportunity to do what they wish and join whatever house they want or even stop playing altogether without feeling they are betraying the house.  Thank you all for a wonderful experience, this house has far surpassed my expectations (Spacey, Mystic and Hawkens are to blame for that for making me make this a real house instead of just a trading house for the four of us).  A few of our core members will be staying with the house and will continue playing and building together.  If you want to stay, please let me know.  Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.  Obviously, even if you don't stay, you are still welcome to ask me for crafting and house crafting.  If you have any questions or need clarification on something, please send me a ping on Steam or a PM on the forum.

Peace out,
Winter the Horse Friend

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Winter - 01-10-2014

Hello everyone,

I would like to make a formal announcement that we are making Landsknecht an official house again.  Many of us kept in touch and continued playing and working on crafting projects together, but we also wanted time to explore the game, try other houses, and fulfill our sense of wanderlust.  Now that the patch is out and the grind is on, it is time to reform and start slaying Nords as a house once again.  The first step of this would be making this post and allowing all of our previous members as well as some new applicants a chance to join the house.  If you are interested in rejoining, please contact Xen or myself.  If you aren't sure what you are doing, feel free to chat with one of us.  If you wish to apply, the application template is on the first page.  Several reforms will be done to the original post and to the house page on the website in the coming days.

See you on the battlefield!
Winter

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Marius - 01-10-2014

Nice to see that! Good luck

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - ReMz - 01-10-2014

Ingame Name:R3MZ_IV,R3MZ_III
Player ID:2449392,2438138
Level:Lvl48,Lvl52
Class: Archer, Master Peltast
Cavalry:T0
Support Class:T4 Engineer, T4 Healer
Crafting Profession and Level: Lvl 9 Armoursmith
Availability:I can play almost everyday except for thursday and monday
Region:EU
Personal Statement:Im ReMz.
Members Vouching for You: Winter

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Xen - 01-10-2014

(01-10-2014, 05:39 PM)ReMz link Wrote:Ingame Name:R3MZ_IV,R3MZ_III
Player ID:2449392,2438138
Level:Lvl48,Lvl52
Class: Archer, Master Peltast
Cavalry:T0
Support Class:T4 Engineer, T4 Healer
Crafting Profession and Level: Lvl 9 Armoursmith
Availability:I can play almost everyday except for thursday and monday
Region:EU
Personal Statement:Im ReMz.
Members Vouching for You: Winter
Application Pending. Since you've just came back from a long break I think you need to play a few games with us before we make a proper decision. Smile

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Saladin - 01-10-2014

of course I'm coming back,
IDs : 2448598, 2472797, 2459909 and 2440052

Re: [LK] Landsknecht - Malong - 01-10-2014

GL