NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Neo - 02-01-2015

Ingame Name: Neo
Level: 39
ClassTongueikeman
Personal Statement:  I'm quiet, and I am on frequently.
Members Vouching for You: -

Ingame Name: Neo_II
Level: 23
Class: Archer

Ingame Name: Dreamfilledskull
Level: 16
Class: Infantry

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 02-01-2015

(02-01-2015, 12:36 AM)Neo link Wrote:Ingame Name: Neo
Level: 39
ClassTongueikeman
Personal Statement:  I'm quiet, and I am on frequently.
Members Vouching for You: -

Ingame Name: Neo_II
Level: 23
Class: Archer

Ingame Name: Dreamfilledskull
Level: 16
Class: Infantry
Accepted on trial, please join us in events and in our TS channel so we can get to know you.

Also, special thanks to Midren we now have a Captain account which all members of leadership can access. If you're a member of leadership and wish to have access to this account please drop me a message on Steam or a PM. (This account also has the LKArmory account which has some goodies, so contact a member of leadership if you're looking for an item, the armory list is my player shop)

Our current house crafting project is a Stone Maul, so if you have any Hardened Metal, Lumps, Wolf Teeth Necklaces or any other materials for the maul please contact me if you wish to make a donation/sell me any of these materials.

Last of all... we need one or two more members of leadership, if you think you fit the position/if you think someone deserves it let me know.

Weekend Events:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?topic=37658.msg213975#msg213975

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 05-01-2015

(26-12-2014, 08:05 PM)Julianator link Wrote:Ingame Name: Julianator
Level: 52 Master peltast, 52 Warden, 42 Commando, 49 Sharpshooter
Class: Look at Level ...
Personal Statement: I dont know what i want to write here xd. I play NordInvasion since 1 1/2 years. No good loots. But im an active player. Last houses: FF/HC/CM
Members Vouching for You: At the moment nobody, but i think Augstar will do it, because we know us a long time
After talking to my members, leadership, seeing you apply for a different house and not attending any events. I'm going to have to deny your application.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 07-01-2015

(19-12-2014, 07:53 PM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=Haesteinn link=topic=7075.msg211712#msg211712 date=1419017268]
Ingame Name: Haesteinn
Level: 40
Class: Commando
Personal Statement: My name is Simon and I live in Sweden.
Members Vouching for You:  None.
Application on hold, seeing you have no vouches from any of our members please join in on our Teamspeak Channel, House Events and add the leadership on Steam. Just so we can get to know you Smile
[/quote]
Application Denied, main reason being you join UK and just to be clear removing your post instead of telling me you're not joining LK is a bit rude.

This has happened twice now, if any member is leaving the house to join/make another please let me know.

Also any other applicant other than the once I've denied/afg I have accepted. Welcome to the house.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Oslano - 08-01-2015

Ingame Name: The name of your character(s) Azeroth, Alsia
Level: The level of your character(s) 52, 48 (Main Characters)
Class: The main class of your character(s) Royal Guard, Sniper
Personal Statement: Well, I have been playing Nord Invasion off and one since about early 2013, My names can change often at times, since I enjoy a rather fresh feeling. Before this last time I joined back, I served as an admin on the game PW, on the server of Avalon before it proceeded to shut down. At the moment, I am able to get on most times everyday, Weekdays I cannot say I'll be on very late, though on Weekends I can go as long as needed. I am as well in the Eastern time incase that would matter at all. One thing to note is that I am rather shy. This means that at first I will likely be silent, only listening to the other members, though I pray soon enough I my self will start talking as well I get to know more people. Thats really all, I rather not go into great detail and make one large thread so,
Members Vouching for You: No one, I was simply in a game, and got pointed to here by Xen

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Kanade Tachibana - 09-01-2015

Dear LK-Members,

check your inventory, if you havent done it yet. Check it and you will find 40x HM, gifted by the devs.
I know, donating to the house is hard, giving away his hard earned mats and money. But what do you think about donating 10 of your HM?
It wouldnt hurt in any way. You still got 30x HM out of nowhere, unexpected Wink
So, give yourself a jolt and send a trade-invitation to XenBank.

Your Kanade Tachibana

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 12-01-2015

(12-01-2015, 07:48 PM)Klaedon link Wrote:Ingame Name: Klaedon
Level: 52
Class: Sentinal (Archer) but trying to respec to Warden
Personal Statement: I've been alone for the entirety of the game, but since I'm max level, I was hoping to find a clan to be a family with! I was recommended to join this guild by Wursti in a Hardmode match Smile
Members Vouching for You: Wursti
Accepted on Trial, come to our weekend house events and join on our public runs so we can find out how you are.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - PinHeadLarry - 13-01-2015

Ingame Name: PinHeadLarry_I
Class: Pikeman
Personal Statement: I have been with HC since level 1 and HC was disbanded when i reached level 52. Now i have been playing for a while and i have been recommended to join LK by a friend.
Members Vouching for You: Ramos Caoliki

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 13-01-2015

(13-01-2015, 05:12 PM)PinHeadLarry link Wrote:Ingame Name: PinHeadLarry_II
Class: Pikeman
Personal Statement: I have been with HC since level 1 and HC was disbanded when i reached level 52. Now i have been playing for a while and i have been recommended to join LK by a friend.
Members Vouching for You: Ramos Caoliki
Accepted on trial, attend events and our public runs. Be sure to add our leadership on Steam!

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Saladin - 13-01-2015

Welcome to all of the new members