NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Walerich - 14-01-2015

Ingame Name: FC_Ayexenus
Level: 46
Class: pikeman
Personal Statement: Came back after a 6 or 7 month break and FC my old guild was dead and i left it and dont remember how to change my name lol.
Members Vouching for You:  Terath

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 14-01-2015

(14-01-2015, 07:19 AM)ayexenus link Wrote:Ingame Name: FC_Ayexenus
Personal Statement: Came back after a 6 or 7 month break and FC my old guild was dead and i left it and dont remember how to change my name lol.
Accept on trial. Be sure to join in on events and public runs. Add our leadership on Steam and be sure to pop into our TS every now and then.
To change your name you just simply go to "Account" when you log in. I would say feel free to change your name now and use the LK tags but just incase you get denied (You probably won't since you got vouched!) maybe wait a bit.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - project1moon - 14-01-2015

Ingame Name: FC_Project1Moon (can change)
Level: 52
Class: Pavise
Personal Statement:  back after 6 or 7 months like Ayexenus and looking for a active house

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Soul - 15-01-2015

Ingame Name: Fear
Level: 43
Class: Pikeman
Reason for joining LK: I would like to join LK because some LK member has helped me in the game as i am new

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 15-01-2015

Quote:Ingame Name: FC_Ayexenus
Quote:Ingame Name: FC_Project1Moon (can change)
Personal Statement:  back after 6 or 7 months like Ayexenus and looking for a active house
Quote:Ingame Name: Fear
Level: 43
Class: Pikeman
Reason for joining LK: I would like to join LK because some LK member has helped me in the game as i am new

After playing with all three of you for damn near three to four hours, leadership has decided to throw two of you into full member status, and ProjectMoon1 into trial. Welcome to Landsknecht.
Don't forget to add all of leadership on Steam.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 16-01-2015

(16-01-2015, 02:45 AM)PrincessTehPirate link Wrote:Ingame Names  TonguerincessTehPirate... PrincessTehPirate~... MOV_Perrcees... [PoC]Princess~~
Level: The level of your character: RG-52    Sniper-40    HeavySkirmisher-28      Crossbowman-10
Class: The main class of your character(s) Royal Guard  Sniper  HeavySkirmisher  Crossbowman

Reason for application- I would like to join just so I have some people to play the game with and to be able to trade with my characters in the house. Smile  ( I am AUS) I also want to be able to join in some events and just playing the game with active people!

Leadership has decided to respectfully decline your application. Thank you for applying, though. Best wishes.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - GreenShadow - 19-01-2015

Ingame Name: Hercules (Zweihander), Hercules_I (RoyalGuard), Hercules_II (Warden), Hercules_III (level 40), Hercules_IV (MasterPeltast) and Hercules_V (level 27 Big Grin)

Level: Hercules (Zweihander), Hercules_I (RoyalGuard), Hercules_II (Warden), Hercules_III (level 40), Hercules_IV (MasterPeltast) and Hercules_V (level 27 Big Grin)

Class: Royal Guard

Personal Statement: I'm from Switzerland. I play this Game for few Years.

Members Vouching for You
: --

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Non-Political Proton - 19-01-2015

Ingame Name: Milkshake, Milkshake_II
Level: Hero(52), (52)
Class: Warden, Commando- Soon to be Zweihander
Personal Statement: I'm European , live in England , but love to kill Smile.
Before I used to be in many clans. Such as HC, FF, RiverRock, and even DoP, so I am used to events etc.
Members Vouching for You: None i'm afraid.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 19-01-2015

(19-01-2015, 04:27 PM)The Hercules link Wrote:Ingame Name: Hercules (Zweihander), Hercules_I (RoyalGuard), Hercules_II (Warden), Hercules_III (level 40), Hercules_IV (MasterPeltast) and Hercules_V (level 27 Big Grin)

Level: Hercules (Zweihander), Hercules_I (RoyalGuard), Hercules_II (Warden), Hercules_III (level 40), Hercules_IV (MasterPeltast) and Hercules_V (level 27 Big Grin)

Class: Royal Guard

Personal Statement: I'm from Switzerland. I play this Game for few Years.

Members Vouching for You
: --
Quote:Ingame Name: Milkshake, Milkshake_II
Level: Hero(52), (52)
Class: Warden, Commando- Soon to be Zweihander
Personal Statement: I'm European , live in England , but love to kill Smile.
Before I used to be in many clans. Such as HC, FF, RiverRock, and even DoP, so I am used to events etc.
Members Vouching for You: None i'm afraid.

Both of you are accepted on trial - come to events and get to know us. Add leadership on Steam and welcome to Landsknecht.
Milkshake, you are denied. Your old forum account name on top of no vouchers adds up to rejection in our books. Sorry.
Hercules you aren't in trouble :c

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 19-01-2015

(14-01-2015, 03:50 PM)project1moon link Wrote:Ingame Name: FC_Project1Moon (can change)

After multiple reports from other people to me and the latest report thread pointed towards you, I think that it'd be safe to go ahead and deny you. Best wishes.