NordInvasion Forum
Landsknecht - Recruiting - Printable Version

+- NordInvasion Forum (https://forum.nordinvasion.com)
+-- Forum: Houses & Marketplace (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Houses (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Recruitment (https://forum.nordinvasion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Thread: Landsknecht - Recruiting (/showthread.php?tid=5114)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Terath - 08-02-2015

(08-02-2015, 12:21 AM)Warmorg link Wrote:Ingame Name: WarmorgII(47-Sniper)/Warmorg(40-Inf)
Personal Statement: looking for an aktiv house
Members Vouching for You: Kanade Tachibana

Please use the correct format for applying.
--
Ingame Name: The name of your character(s)
Level: The level of your character(s)
Class: The main class of your character(s)
Steam Username: Used for event alerts and communicating with leadership.
Personal Statement: Say something about yourself!
Members Vouching for You:  Which of our members have agreed to vouch for you? (Returning LK members should talk to Xen directly)

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Warmorg - 15-02-2015

Ingame Name: Warmorg / WarmorgII
Level: 40 / 48
Class: Inf / Sniper
Steam Username: JoOhn_M
Personal Statement: I'm looking for an aktiv Clan
Kanade Tachibana asked me to join your Clan.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 17-02-2015

(15-02-2015, 06:23 PM)Warmorg link Wrote:Ingame Name: Warmorg / WarmorgII
Level: 40 / 48
Class: Inf / Sniper
Steam Username: JoOhn_M
Personal Statement: I'm looking for an aktiv Clan
Kanade Tachibana asked me to join your Clan.

Accepted on trial, please add the leadership on steam!

Also, events. I do know that there has been a lack of events during the weekends, I've been busy lately so I haven't had a chance to play.

Also, there has been a lack of attendance to events, if it's the event times that people have trouble with then let me know so we could maybe alter those event times a bit. 

(29-12-2014, 04:06 PM)Wursti link Wrote:Ingame Name: PikeWursti, Wursti, XWursti, BowWursti
Level: 44, 52, 9, 0
Class: Pike, RG , XBow, Archer
Personal Statement: I love it to play NordInvasion and I love active Clans.

Removed from the house, I personally hate it when people create a new house without leaving their current/not telling the leader of their current.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Maximus. - 23-02-2015

Ingame Name: Felix, Maximus
Level: 52 (hero) 52 (hero)
Class: Chosen Marksmen, Zweihander
Steam Username: Maximus
Personal Statement: I have heard that is this a great house and I would love to be apart of the enjoyment! Been in other houses so know what I am doing!
Members Vouching for You: Don't have any from this house I belive

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 24-02-2015

(23-02-2015, 09:42 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:Ingame Name: Felix, Maximus
Level: 52 (hero) 52 (hero)
Class: Chosen Marksmen, Zweihander
Steam Username: Maximus
Personal Statement: I have heard that is this a great house and I would love to be apart of the enjoyment! Been in other houses so know what I am doing!
Members Vouching for You: Don't have any from this house I belive
Accepted on trial!
Please come and meet up with us in TS (sometimes I'm hidden so give me a poke on Steam!) join in on events and add some of our members.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 01-04-2015

There hasn't been a post here for a while so I thought I'll just give a small bump to let people know we are still recruiting.

To the captains, we now share a captain account with The Blessed Peacekeepers (When Deer decides to actually set up his side...) please use this responsibly and only use our account "Captain" I'm going to keep all of our house items on me so if you want or need anything just drop me a PM or a steam message. This way I can keep track of everything easily.

We're still a very strong house, only a few active members at the moment so we are really looking forward to any recruits!

Thanks for reading,
Xen.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Mr Killer - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 12:27 PM)Xen link Wrote:There hasn't been a post here for a while so I thought I'll just give a small bump to let people know we are still recruiting.

To the captains, we now share a captain account with The Blessed Peacekeepers (When Deer decides to actually set up his side...) please use this responsibly and only use our account "Captain" I'm going to keep all of our house items on me so if you want or need anything just drop me a PM or a steam message. This way I can keep track of everything easily.

We're still a very strong house, only a few active members at the moment so we are really looking forward to any recruits!

Thanks for reading,
Xen.
When are we having our next event?

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 01:25 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote:[quote author=Xen link=topic=7075.msg226939#msg226939 date=1427891229]
There hasn't been a post here for a while so I thought I'll just give a small bump to let people know we are still recruiting.

Thanks for reading,
Xen.
[/quote]
Most probably this weekend, I'll probably schedule one with Blessed as usual when I get back from my holiday.

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Mr Killer - 01-04-2015

(01-04-2015, 03:05 PM)Xen link Wrote:[quote author=Mr Killer link=topic=7075.msg226947#msg226947 date=1427894731]
[quote author=Xen link=topic=7075.msg226939#msg226939 date=1427891229]

Thanks for reading,
Xen.
[/quote]
Most probably this weekend, I'll probably schedule one with Blessed as usual when I get back from my holiday.
[/quote]Awesome I'll definitely be there

Re: Landsknecht - Recruiting - Xen - 12-04-2015

Current applicants could you please drop me a message and tell me if you're even going to start playing in our events.

Recruitment is still open!